Brutal Charge (canine)
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Ranger (skill list)
- Pet family
- Pet (skill list)
- Game link
Leap at your foe and knock them down.
- Damage: 1,387 (0.67)?
- Damage: 21 (0.01)?
- Knockdown: 2 seconds
- Combo Finisher: Leap
- Defiance Break: 200
- Range: 350
— In-game description
- Moment of Clarity — Gain an attack of opportunity for you and your pet on interrupting a foe. Daze and stun durations that you inflict last longer. This trait can only grant an attack of opportunity against enemies with defiance bars once per interval.
- Pack Alpha — Your pet's attributes are improved and pet skills gain recharge reduction. Improved attributes are power, condition damage, precision, toughness, and vitality.
- Ancient Seeds — Striking a stunned, dazed, knocked down, launched, or defiant foe summons roots to entangle them.
- Enhancing Impact — Disabling a foe grants you boons based on your current state.
- Fervent Force — Disabling a foe reduces the cooldowns of all your equipped skills. Disables include stun, daze, knock back, pull, knock down, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 28, 2022||End of Dragons release:
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|February 22, 2017||
|July 26, 2016||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: