From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Smash the ground with your mace, damaging your target and sending out a shock wave that damages and knocks down foes.
— In-game description [?]
- Body Blow — Stuns, dazes, knockbacks, pulls, pushes, and launches inflict bleeding and weakness.
- Merciless Hammer — Hammer skills gain reduced recharge and deal increased damage when striking a disabled foe. Gain adrenaline when you disable a foe. Disables include stun, taunt, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, fear, and launch.
- Unsuspecting Foe — Increased critical-hit chance against disabled foes. Disables include stun, daze, knock back, pull, knock down, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear.
- Sundering Mace — Stuns, dazes, and knock downs applied by mace skills last longer. Mace skills gain reduced recharge.
- Dispelling Force — Dazes, stuns, pulls, knockdowns, knockbacks, and launches remove boons.
- Sun and Moon Style — Gain bonuses for each dagger you equip: Main hand—Strike damage is increased versus foes with no boons. Off Hand—Heal for a percent of your outgoing critical damage.
- Attacker's Insight — Gain Insight when disabling foes or removing boons. Full Counter refreshes all burst skills on hit. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt and fear.
- The projectile keeps to the ground, meaning that it can be aimed only horizontally; its path vertically is always along the ground. It also means that targets cannot be hit if there is a gap or large elevation in the ground between the target and the caster (eg. harpy jumping puzzle in Uncategorized Fractal).
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|May 08, 2018||
|March 27, 2018||
|November 04, 2014||
|May 20, 2014||
|June 25, 2013||
|October 22, 2012||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: