From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description
- Body Blow — Stuns, dazes, knockbacks, pulls, pushes, and launches inflict bleeding and weakness.
- Aggressive Onslaught — Gain quickness when you disable an enemy. While you have quickness, your movement speed is increased. This stacks with other movement speed increases.
- Unsuspecting Foe — Increased critical-hit chance against disabled or defiant foes. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear.
- Merciless Hammer — Hammer and mace skills deal increased damage when striking a disabled or defiant foe. Gain adrenaline when you disable a foe. Disables include stun, taunt, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, fear, and launch.
- Stalwart Strength — Gain stability when you disable a foe. Deal increased strike damage while you have stability.
- Dispelling Force — Dazes, stuns, pulls, knockdowns, knockbacks, and launches remove boons.
- Attacker's Insight — Gain Insight when disabling foes or removing boons. Full Counter refreshes all burst skills on hit. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt and fear.
- This skill can only hit one target.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|March 29, 2022||
|February 28, 2022||End of Dragons release:
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|October 02, 2018||
|July 10, 2018||
|January 26, 2016||
|June 25, 2013||
|August 28, 2012||Game release:
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.