From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Knock down your foe with a charged wind blast.
— In-game description [?]
- Stormsoul — Deal increased damage to disabled foes. Outgoing stun duration increased. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear.
- Aeromancer's Training — Gain ferocity, and gain additional ferocity while attuned to air. Air weapon skills get a reduced recharge time.
- Lightning Rod — Cast Lightning Rod when you disable a foe. Disables include stun, daze, knock back, pull, knock down, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear.
- Gale Song — Cast "Eye of the Storm!" when disabled. Disables include stun, daze, knock back, pull, knock down, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|September 23, 2017||
|September 22, 2017||Path of Fire release:
|January 26, 2016||
|June 25, 2013||
|August 28, 2012||Game release:
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.