Rock (level 22)
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
This article is about the level 22 consumable. For other uses, see Rock (disambiguation).
Click to enlarge.
Double-click to consume.
Double-click to gain a rock to throw.
— In-game description
Gives players a Rock bundle when consumed.
|Fen||Bonerattler Caverns||Harathi Hinterlands||1 60|
|Kra'kronk||Skrittsburgh Center||Brisban Wildlands||56|
|Trader Urvyntsk||Brilitine Swath||Brisban Wildlands||56|
|1||Throw Rock||1||Throw a rock to knock down your foe.|
- Throw Rock causes 200 Defiance bar damage.
- This item is useable in Fractals of the Mists and Dungeons.
- This item is unuseable in World versus World.
- There are 2 different versions of this item. One has a level 22 requirement, while the other does not. The two have different icons and do not stack, but the effect of using the consumable is the same. The level 22 requirement rock can be used in dungeons ( including Fractals of the Mists ) while the other cannot.
- If dropped, the bundle is destroyed.