From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
— In-game description
condition which increases damage the target takes by 1% for each stack, up to a maximum of 25 times.Vulnerability is a
- See also: Condition#Related skills
Weapon skills that apply vulnerability
- Chains of Light
- Brutal Shot
- Crushing Blow
- Cyclone Axe
- Greatsword Slice
- Greatsword Swing
- Jump Shot
- Whirling Defense
- Rapid Fire
- Body Shot
- Cloak and Dagger
- Ice Spike
- Vapor Blade
- Mind Gash
- Mind Slash
- Mirror Blade
- Winds of Chaos (randomly)
- Reaper's Touch
- Rending Claws
Underwater weapon skills that apply vulnerability
Utility skills that apply vulnerability
- "On My Mark!"
- Skale Venom
- Corrupt Boon (when removing protection)
- Signet of Spite
- Well of Corruption (when removing protection)
- Well of Suffering
- Command (with Sword of Justice)
Skills with special conditions that apply vulnerability
- Analyze (tool belt skill of Utility Goggles)
- Fumigate (with Elixir Gun)
- Smack (with Tool Kit)
- Whack (with Tool Kit)
- Throw Wrench (tool belt skill of Tool Kit)
- Frenzied Attack (Moa pet skill)
- Slash (Feline pet skill)
- Swoop (Bird pet skill)
- Weakening Venom (Cave Spider pet skill)
- Shoot Rifle (stolen)
- Epidemic (on self)
- Marked for Death (with Lich Form)
- Oakheart Swipe (with Avatar of Melandru)
Downed skills that apply vulnerability
- Combo Field: Lightning × Combo Finisher: Physical Projectile
- Combo Field: Lightning × Combo Finisher: Whirl
- See also: Condition#Related traits
Traits that apply vulnerability
- Symbolic Exposure — Symbols apply vulnerability to foes.
- Binding Jeopardy — Immobilizing or blinding a foe also applies vulnerability to them.
- Rending Strikes — You have a chance to cause vulnerability on critical hits.
- Sundering Mace — Mace skills cause vulnerability to foes that are dazed, knocked down, launched, or stunned. Reduces recharge on mace skills.
- Steel-Packed Powder — Explosions cause vulnerability.
- Heavy Armor Exploit — Your critical hits have a chance to give you swiftness and apply vulnerability to your foe.
- Lock On — Striking a foe in stealth analyzes them.
- Opening Strike — Cause vulnerability with your first strike when entering combat.
- Deadly Trapper — Traps apply vulnerability to enemies and grant you might. Trap recharges are reduced.
- Sundering Strikes — Critical hits have a chance to cause vulnerability.
- Weak Spot — Chance to cause vulnerability on critical hits.
- Arcane Precision — Skills have a chance to apply a condition on critical hits.
- Illusion of Vulnerability — Inflict vulnerability when you interrupt a foe.
- Dazzling — Dazing a foe also applies vulnerability.
- Rending Shatter — Shatter skills inflict vulnerability on hit.
- Death's Embrace — Inflict vulnerability when you strike a foe below the health threshold. Deal more damage while downed.
- Bitter Chill — Chilling a foe inflicts vulnerability.
- Rending Shroud — Constantly apply vulnerability to nearby foes while in shroud
- Unyielding Blast — Shroud skill 1 pierces and causes vulnerability.
Traits that benefit from vulnerability on foes
- Shaped Charge — Deal more damage to targets with vulnerability.
- Piercing Shards — While attuned to water, your spells deal more damage to vulnerable foes. Vulnerability lasts longer.
- Fragility — Deal more damage for each stack of vulnerability on your target.
- Unholy Fervor — Reduce recharge of axe skills. Axe skills deal increased damage to vulnerable foes.
Traits that remove vulnerability
- Guarded Initiation — Remove conditions when striking an enemy while your health is above the threshold.
- See also: Condition#Related equipment
Upgrade components that affect vulnerability on foes
- Sigil of Peril (increases duration)
Upgrade components that apply vulnerability on foes
- Sigil of Frailty (applies vulnerability on foes)
- When vulnerability is applied to a character they will occasionally shout out one of the following lines, depending on their race and gender.
|Asura||I am exposed!||Structural integrity... compromised.|
|Charr||I feel so... vulnerable...||Too vulnerable like this!|
|Human||I feel so... vulnerable...||So...vulnerable...|
|Norn||Feeling vulnerable!||This... is going to hurt.|
|Sylvari||I need cover!||I'm exposed.|
- A similar mechanic exists in the original Guild Wars, known as Cracked Armor.
- This condition was changed to increase damage from conditions in the June 23, 2015 game update.