— In-game description [?]
- Fumigate removes one condition per tick from allies in the cone of effect, but none from the player using the skill.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
| June 23, 2015
|| Specialization update:
- Increased the poison duration from 1 second to 2 seconds per pulse.
| May 20, 2014
- Fixed a bug that caused this skill to hit 8 times instead of 5 when under water.
- This skill now functions correctly with Deadly Mixture.
- Fixed the skill fact so that it is now accurate when traited with Deadly Mixture. (This previously indicated 10 times the intended damage.)
| November 15, 2012
- This skill will now be cancelled when using other skills on the weapon to improve responsiveness.
| August 28, 2012
|| Game release:
- Fumigate has been added to the game.