From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
A lightning field is a field created by certain skills that trigger combo effects when a combo finisher interacts with it. Lightning effects apply swiftness to allies and dazed or vulnerability to foes.
- 1 Combo effects by finisher
- 2 Related skills
- 3 Related traits
Combo effects by finisher
Weapon skills that create lightning fields
Elite skills that create lightning fields
Underwater weapon skills that create lightning fields
Utility skills that create lightning fields
Skills with special conditions that create lightning fields
- Spare Capacitor (tool belt skill with Shredder Gyro)
- Lightning Assault (pet skill from Juvenile Electric Wyvern)
- Static Field (with Conjure Lightning Hammer)
- Overload Air (overload skill)
Traits that create lightning fields
- Arcane Abatement (while in Air Attunement) — Take less damage from falling. Create a spell based on your attunement when you take falling damage.
- Final Salvo — Activating a gyro grants stability to you and the gyro. Gyros grant superspeed and create a lightning field when destroyed.