Skills that stun break will cancel control effects such as stun. These are often indicated by a "Breaks stun" skill fact on the tooltip. Certain traits will also break stun by granting stability upon being hit by a control effect. Stun breaks work on control effects which last for a duration. Fear is considered a control effect as well as a condition and can be broken.
Utility skills that break stun
- "Save Yourselves!"
- "Stand Your Ground!"
- Contemplation of Purity
- Judge's Intervention
- Signet of Judgment
- Command (with Shield of the Avenger)
- "Shake It Off!"
- Balanced Stance
- Dolyak Signet
- Endure Pain
- Elixir S
- Elixir U
- Utility Goggles
- Lightning Reflexes
- "Protect Me!"
- Quickening Zephyr
- Signet of Renewal
- Infiltrator's Signet
- Roll for Initiative
- Shadow Return (with Shadowstep)
- Arcane Shield
- Armor of Earth
- Mist Form
- Glyph of Elemental Power
- Signet of Air
- Mirror Images
- Power Break (with Mantra of Concentration)
- Signet of Midnight
- Swap (with Illusionary Leap)
- Necrotic Traversal (with Summon Flesh Wurm)
- Plague Signet
- Spectral Armor
- Spectral Walk
- Well of Power
Skills with special conditions that break stun
- Healing Mist (tool belt skill from Elixir Gun)
- Rumble (tool belt skill from Thumper Turret)
- Super Speed (tool belt skill from Slick Shoes)
Traits that break stun
- Shielded Mind - Activating Virtue of Courage also breaks stun for any ally affected by the ability.
- Defy Pain (warrior trait) - Activate Endure Pain when you are struck while below the health threshold.
- Last Stand - Activates Balanced Stance when you are dazed, knocked down, launched, pushed back, pulled, or stunned. Increase stance durations and gain vigor when using a stance.
- Shrug It Off - Use "Shake It Off!" automatically when you have a number of conditions on you.
- Self-Regulating Defenses - Drink an Elixir S when you are struck while below the health threshold.
- Shared Anguish - Incoming disables are transferred to your pet instead. Disables include: Stun, Taunt, Daze, Knockback, Pull, Knockdown, Sink, Float, Fear, or Launch.
- Earth's Embrace - Gain Armor of Earth whenever your health drops below the threshold.
- Final Shielding - Create an Arcane Shield when your health drops below the threshold.
- Last Gasp - Gain Spectral Armor when your health falls below the threshold.