From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
“Endurance regeneration increased by 100%; stacks duration.
— In-game description
 Weapon skills that grant vigor
 Underwater weapon skills that grant vigor
 Utility skills that grant vigor
 Skills with special conditions that grant vigor
- Eat Wurm Egg (tool belt skill with Call Wurm)
- Invigorating Roar (tool belt skill with Battle Roar)
- Toss Elixir H (tool belt skill with Elixir H, randomly)
- Consume Ectoplasm (stolen)
 Traits that apply vigor
- Vigorous Precision (upon critical hit)
- Vigorous Focus (when using a stance)
- Invigorating Speed (when gaining swiftness)
- Primal Reflexes (when critically hit)
- Vigorous Renewal (when using a healing skill)
- Vigorous Training (when swapping to a moa, bird, or jellyfish pet)
- Bountiful Theft (upon stealing)
- Vigorous Recovery (upon healing)
- Renewing Stamina (upon critical hit)
- Soothing Disruption (upon using a cantrip)
- Critical Infusion (upon critical hit)
- Vigorous Revelation (to allies upon shattering illusions)
 Upgrade components that grant vigor
- Rune of the Baelfire (rank 4)
- When vigor is applied to a character they will occasionally shout out one of the following lines, depending on their race and gender.
|Asura|| "Health increasing!"
|Charr|| "Back in fighting condition."
"That feels good."
|"Healthy and hale!"|
|Human||"That feels good."||"I feel good."|
|Norn||"Ah, feels good."||"Getting healthier!"|
|Sylvari|| "Ready for more."
"My pain is easing."
|"Refreshing, I feel energized."|