Endurance regeneration increased by 50%; stacks duration.
— In-game description
boon that increases the endurance regeneration rate, allowing affected targets to dodge more frequently. Vigor stacks with other endurance-regeneration effects (such as traits and signets) up to a maximum of 100% bonus regeneration rate.Vigor is a
- See also: Boon#Related skills
Weapon skills that grant vigor
Underwater weapon skills that grant vigor
Utility skills that grant vigor
- "Save Yourselves!"
- Contemplation of Purity (when removing bleeding)
- Elixir C (when removing bleeding)
- Lightning Reflexes
- Signet of Inspiration (randomly)
- Well of Power (when removing bleeding)
Skills with special conditions that grant vigor
- Eat Wurm Egg (tool belt skill with Call Wurm)
- Invigorating Roar (tool belt skill with Battle Roar)
- Toss Elixir C (tool belt skill with Elixir C, when removing bleeding)
- Toss Elixir H (tool belt skill with Elixir H, randomly between protection, regeneration and vigor)
- See also: Boon#Related traits
Traits that apply vigor
- Vigorous Precision — Gain vigor when you deliver a critical hit.
- Last Stand — Activates Balanced Stance when you are dazed, knocked down, launched, pushed back, pulled, or stunned. Increase stance durations and gain vigor when using a stance.
- Experimental Turrets — Turrets apply boons to allies around them.
- Invigorating Speed — When you gain swiftness, you also gain vigor.
- Optimized Activation — Using tool belt skills grants vigor.
- Primal Reflexes — When you successfully evade an attack, gain vigor.
- Vigorous Training — Pets grant vigor to nearby allies when you swap pets.
- Feline Grace — Gain vigor upon successfully evading an attack
- Vigorous Recovery — Gain vigor when using a healing skill.
- Bountiful Theft — Stealing grants you and all nearby allies vigor. You rip boons from your target and grant them to nearby allies.
- Soothing Disruption — Cantrips grant you regeneration and vigor; reduce recharge on cantrips.
- Renewing Stamina — Gain vigor when you deliver a critical hit.
- Elemental Contingency — Gain a boon when you are struck, based on your current attunement.
- Latent Stamina — Apply vigor in a radius when attuning to water. Granting vigor to allies also restores a portion of endurance.
- Invigorating Torrents — Auras you apply also grant regeneration and vigor.
- Critical Infusion — Gain vigor when delivering a critical hit.
- Bountiful Disillusionment — When you use a shatter, you will gain stability. You and nearby allies gain boons based on which shatter was used.
Traits that improve vigor
- Endless Stamina — The effects of vigor on you are enhanced.
- See also: Boon#Related equipment
Upgrade components that grant vigor
- Rune of the Baelfire (rank 4)
- When vigor is applied to a character they will occasionally shout out one of the following lines, depending on their race and gender.
|Asura|| Health increasing!
|Charr|| Back in fighting condition.
That feels good.
|Healthy and hale!|
|Human||That feels good.||I feel good.|
|Norn||Ah, feels nice.||Getting healthier!|
|Sylvari|| Ready for more.
My pain is easing.
| Refreshing, I feel energized.|
(sigh) That feels better.