Endurance regeneration increased by 50%; stacks duration.
— In-game description
boon that increases the endurance regeneration rate, allowing affected targets to dodge more frequently. Vigor does not stack with other effects which increase endurance regeneration rate (such as from certain traits and signets). The endurance regeneration rate is capped at double the normal rate, which is most easily achieved when under effects of the vigor boon.Vigor is a
- See also: Boon#Related skills
Weapon skills that grant vigor
Underwater weapon skills that grant vigor
Utility skills that grant vigor
- "Save Yourselves!"
- Contemplation of Purity (when removing bleeding)
- Elixir C (when removing bleeding)
- Lightning Reflexes
- Signet of Inspiration (randomly)
- Well of Power (when removing bleeding)
Skills with special conditions that grant vigor
- Eat Wurm Egg (tool belt skill with Call Wurm)
- Invigorating Roar (tool belt skill with Battle Roar)
- Toss Elixir C (tool belt skill with Elixir C, when removing bleeding)
- Toss Elixir H (tool belt skill with Elixir H, randomly between protection, regeneration and vigor)
- See also: Boon#Related traits
Traits that apply vigor
- Vigorous Precision — Gain vigor when you deliver a critical hit.
- Last Stand — Activates Balanced Stance when you are dazed, knocked down, launched, pushed back, pulled, or stunned. Increase stance durations and gain vigor when using a stance.
- Experimental Turrets — Turrets apply boons to allies around them.
- Invigorating Speed — When you gain swiftness, you also gain vigor.
- Optimized Activation — Using tool belt skills grants vigor.
- Primal Reflexes — When you successfully evade an attack, gain vigor.
- Vigorous Training — Pets grant vigor to nearby allies when activated.
- Feline Grace — Gain vigor upon successfully evading an attack
- Vigorous Recovery — Gain vigor when using a healing skill.
- Bountiful Theft — Stealing grants you and all nearby allies vigor. You rip boons from your target and grant them to nearby allies.
- Soothing Disruption — Cantrips grant you regeneration and vigor; reduce recharge on cantrips.
- Renewing Stamina — Gain vigor when you deliver a critical hit.
- Elemental Contingency — Gain a boon when you are struck, based on your current attunement.
- Critical Infusion — Gain vigor when delivering a critical hit.
- Bountiful Disillusionment — When you use a shatter, you will gain stability. You and nearby allies gain boons based on which shatter was used.
Traits that improve vigor
- Endless Stamina — The effects of vigor on you are enhanced.
- See also: Boon#Related equipment
Upgrade components that grant vigor
- Rune of the Baelfire (rank 4)
- When vigor is applied to a character they will occasionally shout out one of the following lines, depending on their race and gender.
|Asura|| "Health increasing!"
|Charr|| "Back in fighting condition."
"That feels good."
|"Healthy and hale!"|
|Human||"That feels good."||"I feel good."|
|Norn||"Ah, feels nice."||"Getting healthier!"|
|Sylvari|| "Ready for more."
"My pain is easing."
| "Refreshing, I feel energized." |
(sigh) "That feels better"