From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Swiftness is a boon that provides an increase to movement speed. Other effects that provide a bonus to movement speed (e.g. certain traits and signets) do not stack with swiftness; only the highest increase in movement speed will be applied.“
Movement speed increased by 33%; stacks duration.
— In-game description
- See also: Boon#Related skills
 Weapon skills that grant swiftness
- Symbol of Swiftness
- Call of the Wild
- Hunter's Shot (on pet)
- Quick Shot
- Windborne Speed
- Chaos Storm (randomly between swiftness, retaliation, and aegis)
- Temporal Curtain
- Locust Swarm
 Underwater weapon skills that grant swiftness
 Healing skills that grant swiftness
- Elixir H (randomly between protection, regeneration and swiftness)
- Glyph of Elemental Harmony (when attuned to air)
 Utility skills that grant swiftness
- "Save Yourselves!"
- Contemplation of Purity (when removing chilled, crippled, or immobilized)
- Balanced Stance
- Elixir B
- Storm Spirit
- Signet of Inspiration (randomly)
- Spectral Walk
- Well of Power (when removing crippled or immobilized)
- Prayer to Lyssa (randomly)
 Elite skills that grant swiftness
 Skills with special conditions that grant swiftness
- Smiter's Boon (with Tome of Wrath)
- Inspire (holding a banner)
- Quickening Screech (Bird pet skill)
- Blessing of Lyssa (randomly; tool belt skill with Prayer to Lyssa)
- Drop Stimulant (with Med Kit)
- Eat Owl Egg (tool belt skill with Call Owl)
- Elixir F (with Elixir Gun)
- Toss Elixir B (tool belt skill for Elixir B, randomly between Fury, Might, Retaliation and Swiftness)
- Consume Ectoplasm (stolen)
- Glyph of Lesser Elementals (when attuned to air)
- See also: Boon#Related traits
 Traits that grant swiftness
- Pure of Voice (when removing crippled or immobilized)
- Furious Speed - You have a chance to gain swiftness on critical hits.
- Quick Breathing (when removing crippled or immobilized)
- Infused Precision - You have a chance to gain swiftness on critical hits.
- Speedy Kits - Gain swiftness whenever you equip a kit.
- Experimental Turrets (upon using Net Turret)
- Tail Wind - Gain swiftness when swapping weapons in combat.
- Nature's Voice - Shouts apply regeneration and swiftness to allies.
- Expeditious Dodger - Gain swiftness upon dodging.
- Hard to Catch - Shadowstep away and gain swiftness when you are disabled (stun, daze, float, knockdown, launch, knockback, sink, pulled, or fear).
- Assassin's Retreat - Gain swiftness when you kill a foe.
- Thrill of the Crime - When you steal, you and all nearby allies gain fury, might, and swiftness for 10 seconds.
- Elemental Attunement - When attuning to an Air, you and all nearby allies gain swiftness.
- Inscription - Grants a boon associated with your current attunement when you cast a glyph.
- Zephyr's Boon - Auras grant fury and swiftness when applied.
 Traits that benefit from swiftness
 Effects that grant swiftness
- Chaos Armor (randomly)
- See also: Boon#Related equipment
 Upgrade components that grant swiftness
- Rune of Speed (rank 4)
- Rune of the Air (rank 4)
- Rune of the Centaur (rank 6)
- Rune of the Pack (rank 4)
 Upgrade components that affect swiftness
- Rune of Speed (rank 2 – increases duration)
- Rune of the Air (rank 2 – increases duration)
- Rune of the Centaur (rank 4 – increases duration)
- Rune of the Pack (rank 2 – increases duration)
 Related consumables
 Consumables that grant swiftness
- Aquatic Elixir - (20% chance on kill)
- Bowl of Simple Salad - (20% chance on kill)
- Bowl of Ascalonian Salad - (28% chance on kill)
- Bowl of Coleslaw - (36% chance on kill)
- Bowl of Cabbage and Chickpea Salad - (40% chance on kill)
- Bowl of Asparagus and Sage Salad - (50% chance on kill)
- Bowl of Seaweed Salad - (60% chance on kill)
 Character shouts
When swiftness is applied to a character they will occasionally shout out one of the following lines, depending on their race and gender.
|Human||Eat my dust!||I could outrun a centaur!|
|Sylvari||Swift and steady.||I'm fast as the wind!|