— In-game description
is a boon
that provides an increase to movement speed
. Other effects that provide a bonus to movement speed
(e.g. certain traits
) do not stack
with swiftness; only the highest increase in movement speed will take place.
 Skills with special conditions that grant swiftness
 Combos that grant swiftness
 Traits that grant swiftness
- Furious Speed - 10% chance to gain swiftness (3s) on critical hits.
- Infused Precision - 50% chance to gain swiftness for 5 seconds on critical hits. This effect cannot trigger more than once every 5 seconds.
- Speedy Kits - Gain swiftness for 5 seconds when ever [sic] you equip a kit. This effect cannot trigger more then [sic] once every 5 seconds.
- Tail Wind - Gain swiftness when swapping weapons in combat.
- Expeditious Dodger - Gain 2 seconds of swiftness on evade.
- Hard to Catch - Shadowstep away and give[sic] swiftness (12s) when you are disabled (stun, daze, float, knock down, launch, knock back, sink, or fear). This effect cannot occur more than once every 60 seconds.
- Assassin's Retreat - Gain swiftness when you kill an foe [sic]. Can only be applied once every second.
- Thrill of the Crime - When you steal, you and all nearby allies gain fury, might and swiftness for 10 seconds.
- Elemental Attunement - When attuning to an Air, you and all nearby allies gain swiftness.
- Inscription - Grants a boon associated with your current attunement when you cast a glyph.
- Zephyr's Boon - Auras grant fury and swiftness when applied.
 Traits that benefit from swiftness
 Upgrade components that affect swiftness
 Related consumables
 Consumables that grant swiftness
- When swiftness is applied to a character they will occasionally shout out one of the following lines, depending on their race and gender.
|| Eat my dust!
|| I could outrun a centaur!
|| Swift and steady.
|| I'm fast as the wind!