Consume your accumulated astral force to become a celestial avatar.
- Duration: 15s
— In-game description [?]
When under the effect of Celestial Form, these skills replace the normal weapon skill bar. They can't be changed but can be upgraded through the use of traits. The same skills are used underwater, but utilize a point-blank area of effect instead of ground targeting.
|1||Cosmic Ray||½||Call down energy onto the targeted area to heal allies.|
|2||Seed of Life||½||1||Summon a seed that heals and cleanses nearby allies of conditions when it blossoms.|
|3||Lunar Impact||¾||8||Call down a massive lunar beam to heal allies and daze foes.|
|4||Rejuvenating Tides||2¾||8||Gather tidal force to rapidly heal nearby allies.|
|5||Natural Convergence||2½||10||Channel your celestial powers, pulsing cripple and slow. Once the channel ends, any foes still within its radius will be trapped by a black hole, immobilizing them.|
While in Celestial Avatar form, glyph skills will have their standard effect replaced with an alternative function. The glyphs will give more healing and ally support effects compared to the glyph's standard function. The standard and Celestial forms of the glyphs also share cool downs with each other.
denotes a skill replacement when in Celestial Avatar
|Glyph of Rejuvenation||Glyph||½||24||Apply significant healing to yourself and pet, while healing allies for a minor amount.|
|Glyph of Rejuvenation||Glyph||1||24||Apply significant healing to your allies and minor healing to yourself and pet.|
|Glyph of Alignment||Glyph||½||20||Damage and apply conditions to nearby foes.|
|Glyph of Alignment||Glyph||½||20||Heal and remove conditions from nearby allies.|
|Glyph of Equality||Glyph||30||Daze nearby foes.|
|Glyph of Equality||Glyph||30||Break stun for nearby allies.|
|Glyph of the Tides||Glyph||½||25||Push nearby enemies away from you.|
|Glyph of the Tides||Glyph||½||25||Pull enemies towards you.|
|Glyph of Empowerment||Glyph||½||20||Increase outgoing damage of nearby allies.|
|Glyph of Empowerment||Glyph||½||20||Increase outgoing healing of nearby allies.|
|Glyph of Unity||Glyph||½||30||Tether yourself to nearby foes. Whenever you take damage, deal damage to the foes tethered to you.|
|Glyph of Unity||Glyph||½||30||Tether yourself to nearby allies. Whenever you're healed, heal the tethered allies as well.|
- Celestial Being — Gain access to glyphs. You can become a celestial avatar once you gain enough astral force. Generate astral force by healing allies and damaging foes.
- Druidic Clarity — Becoming celestial avatar removes conditions from you.
- Celestial Shadow — Grants superspeed and stealth to nearby allies when leaving celestial avatar form.
- Grace of the Land — Grant increased damage to allies within the radius of your celestial avatar abilities.
- The celestial avatar cooldown is increased from 10 to 15 seconds while in PvP or WvW.
- Weapon swap mechanics are triggered as soon as you enter or exit Celestial Form.
- Applies the Celestial Avatar effect to the player while active.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|October 18, 2016||
|April 19, 2016||
|October 27, 2015||
|October 23, 2015|| Heart of Thorns release: