From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- This article is about the class of weapon. For the specific weapon sold by NPC weaponsmiths, see Pistol (weapon).
 Skills by profession
The following page was generated on December 10, 03:24 UTC. You may want to request the most recent version.
|1||Explosive Shot||½||Fire a shot that bleeds the impacted target and then explodes, dealing damage to nearby enemies.|
|2||Poison Dart Volley||1¾||10||Fire a volley of darts that poison foes.|
|3||Static Shot||15||Discharge a lightning shot that bounces between multiple foes, blinding and confusing them.|
|4||Blowtorch||½||15||Unleash flames from your pistol to burn foes. Deal more damage the closer you are.|
|5||Glue Shot||½||30||Coat the target area with a glue puddle that immobilizes foes on impact, then cripples foes that remain within.|
|1||Vital Shot||½||Bleed your foe with a shot to the vitals.|
|Sneak Attack||Stealth Attack||1||Sneak attack with rapid fire from your pistol and make your foe bleed.|
|2||Body Shot||½||4||Make your foe vulnerable with a body shot.|
|with no offhand|
|3||Repeater||Dual wield (No offhand)||1¾||5||Blast your foe with rapid fire from your pistol.|
|with offhand Dagger|
|3||Shadow Strike||Dual wield (dagger offhand)||4||Stab your foe (dealing two stacks of Torment), then shadowstep away and shoot them.|
|with offhand Pistol|
|3||Unload||Dual wield (pistol offhand)||1¾||5||Blast your foe repeatedly with both pistols.|
|4||Headshot||4||Daze your foe with a head shot.|
|5||Black Powder||½||6||Fire a black powder shot, blinding nearby foes with the smoke cloud.|
|4||Phantasmal Duelist||Phantasm||1||20||Create an illusion that unloads its pistols on your foe.|
|5||Magic Bullet||½||25||Hit up to three foes with a single shot. The first target is stunned, the second is dazed, and the third is blinded.|
 Traits by profession
- Hair Trigger - Reduces recharge on rifle, pistol, and harpoon gun skills.
- Rifled Barrels - Improves rifle, pistol, harpoon gun, and elixir gun range.
- Coated Bullets - Pistol shots pierce.
- Modified Ammunition - Deal increased damage for each condition on a foe while wielding a rifle or a pistol.
- Ricochet - Pistol shots have a chance to bounce to an additional target.
- Pistol Mastery - Deal additional damage with pistols.
- Ankle Shots - Critical hits with a pistol have a chance to cripple foes.
- Duelist's Discipline - Increases pistol attack range for you and your illusions. Reduces recharge on pistol skills.