From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
— In-game description
- Evasive Powder Keg — Creates a bomb when you dodge.
- Explosive Descent — Release a barrage of grenades when you take falling damage. You take less damage from falling.
- Aim-Assisted Rocket — Striking a foe occasionally tags it for a seeker rocket.
- Autodefense Bomb Dispenser — Drop a smoke bomb when you are disabled (stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, fear, taunt, or launch).
- Bunker Down — Create a proximity mine and med kit at your location when you critically hit with an attack.
- Takedown Round — Striking a foe above the health threshold places a delayed explosive charge on them.
- Detonate Mines
- Detonate Healing Turret, Detonate Flame Turret, Detonate Net Turret, Detonate Rifle Turret, Detonate Harpoon Turret, Detonate Thumper Turret, Detonate Rocket Turret, Detonate Supply Crate Turrets
- Bomb Kit
- Grenade Kit
- Throw Mine
- Rocket Turret
- Elite Mortar Kit
- Booby Trap
- Explosive projectiles reflected via the Wall of Reflection created by tossing elixir U may trigger this trait.
- This trait does not affect Fragmentation Shot.
- Fire Bomb and Smoke Bomb can trigger this trait on each pulse.
For a detailed trait history, see here.
|June 23, 2015|| Specialization update:
|April 15, 2014||
|October 15, 2013||
|May 28, 2013||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release: