From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
effect caused by some skills which interrupts and prevents the target from using skills for a period of time. NPCs who became dazed are forced to remain still for its duration.
 Weapon skills that daze
- Pommel Bash
- Throw Shield (with Static Shield)
- Concussion Shot
- Hilt Bash
- Chaos Storm (randomly)
- Counter Blade (with Illusionary Riposte)
- Magic Bullet
- Wail of Doom
 Utility skills that daze
 Skills with special conditions that
- Pacifism (with Tome of Courage)
- Tactical Strike (Stealth Attack, if from behind)
- Magnetic Surge (with Conjure Earth Shield)
- Diversion (shatter)
- Shriek (with Become the Raven)
 Downed skills that daze
 Traits that daze
 Traits that improve daze
- Moment of Clarity - Gain an attack of opportunity for you and your pet on interrupting a foe. Daze and stun durations you inflict last longer.
- Dazzling - Dazing a foe also applies vulnerability.
- Confounding Suggestions - Chance to inflict stun whenever you daze a target.
 Upgrade components that improve daze
- Rune of the Mesmer (rank 6 – +33% duration increase)