From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Daze is an effect caused by some skills which interrupts and prevents the target from using skills for a period of time. NPCs who became dazed are forced to remain still for its duration. Daze does not stack in any way.“
— In-game description
- Pacifism (with Tome of Courage)
- Pommel Bash
- Throw Shield (with Static Shield)
- Concussion Shot
- Thunderclap (Downed skill)
- Hilt Bash
- Tactical Strike (if from behind)
- Chaos Storm (randomly)
- Power Lock (with Mantra of Distraction)
- Counter Blade (with Illusionary Riposte)
- Diversion (profession mechanic)
- Magic Bullet
- Wail of Doom
- Effects requiring daze
- Dazzling - Dazing a foe also applies 5 stacks of vulnerability (8 seconds).
- Confounding Suggestions - 50% chance to cause a 1-second stun whenever you daze a target.
- Moment of Clarity - Gain an attack of opportunity for you and your pet on interrupting a foe. This effect can only trigger once every 5 seconds. Daze and stun durations you inflict are also increased by 50%.
 Related upgrade components
- Superior Rune of the Mesmer (rank 6 – +33% duration increase)
Daze will interrupt an enemy player using the "FINISH THEM" option on an ally in PvP.