— In-game description
condition that inflicts damage over time and stacks in intensity. If the victim is moving, they take twice the amount of damage they would while stationary. Characters suffering from torment have black smoke on their legs (if applicable) and large red scratch marks around their lower body. The damage dealt by torment is determined by the following formula:Torment is a
(0.045 * Condition Damage) + (0.18 * Level) + 1.5damage per stack per second,
(0.045 * Condition Damage) + 15.9damage per stack per second at level 80.
- See also: Condition#Related skills
Weapon skills that apply torment
- Shadow Strike
- Ether Bolt
- Ether Blast
- Ether Clone
- Illusionary Counter
- Feast of Corruption
- Misery Swipe
- Anguish Swipe (chain from Misery Swipe)
- Echoing Eruption
- Temporal Rift
Underwater weapon skills that apply torment
Utility skills that apply torment
Elite skills that apply torment
Skills with special conditions that apply torment
Downed skills that apply torment
Skills that remove torment
Healing skills that remove torment
Skills with special conditions that remove torment
- See also: Condition#Related traits
Traits that apply torment
- Pressure Striking — Enemies you interrupt are inflicted with torment.
- Lotus Training — Your dodge ability now uses Impaling Lotus, firing daggers at nearby enemies. Gain increased condition damage for a period of time after dodging.
- Maim the Disillusioned — Shatter skills inflict torment on hit.
- Master of Corruption — Reduces recharge on corruption skills. Corruption skills inflict additional conditions on you.
- Rampant Vex — Critical hits have a chance to cause torment.
Traits that improve torment
Traits that remove torment
- Cleansing Synergy — Using heal skills triggers a cleansing pulse around you.
- Pain Response — Gain regeneration and remove conditions when struck while your health is below the threshold.
- See also: Condition#Related equipment
Upgrade components that apply torment
Upgrade components that affect torment
- Rune of Tormenting (rank 2, 4, & 6 – increase duration)
|June 23, 2015|| Specialization update:
|October 15, 2013||
|June 25, 2013||