A character's current condition damage value can be seen on the Hero panel.
|Condition||Factor||Base Damage at Level 80||Damage from +100 Condition Damage|
|Bleeding||0.06||22 per stack per second||+6 per stack per second|
|Burning||0.155||131.5 per stack per second||+15.5 per stack per second|
|Poison||0.06||33.5 per stack per second||+6 per stack per second|
|Confusion||0.035||10 per stack per second||+3.5 per stack per second|
|Confusion||0.0625||49.5 per stack per skill use||+6.25 per stack per skill use|
|Fear||0.4||444 per second||+40 per second|
|Torment||0.045||15.9 per stack per second||+4.5 per stack per second|
Actual damage per second/attack per stack = Base Damage + (Factor * Condition Damage).
- ^ Only causes damage under the effects of Terror. Deals 33% less damage if the target has no other conditions.
- ^ Deals two damage packets per second while moving.
Utility skills that increase condition damage
- Signet of Wrath
- Banner of Strength
- Conjure Flame Axe (while wielding Conjured Flame)
- Signet of Domination
Elite skills that increase condition damage
Traits that increase condition damage
- Kindled Zeal — Gain condition damage based on your power.
- Deep Strike — Fury you apply also grants condition damage.
- Furious — Critical hits grant bonus adrenaline and gain a stacking condition damage effect.
- Always Angry — Gain increased damage and condition damage when you enter or exit berserk mode.
- Heat the Soul — Reduced recharge on torch skills. Gain condition damage while wielding a torch.
- Pinpoint Distribution — You gain condition damage based on your precision.
- Ambidexterity — Gain condition damage while wielding a torch or dagger. Torch and Dagger skills recharge faster.
- Grace of the Land — Allies you heal with celestial avatar abilities gain increased damage.
- Lotus Training — Your dodge ability now uses Impaling Lotus, firing daggers at nearby enemies. Gain increased condition damage for a period of time after dodging.
- Power Overwhelming — Gain condition damage based on your power.
- Strength of Stone — Gain condition damage based on your toughness.
- Chaotic Transference — Gain condition damage based on your toughness.
- Compounding Power — Gain increased damage and condition damage for each of your active illusions.
- Target the Weak — Increases critical-hit chance for each condition on your foe. Gain condition damage based on your precision.
- Lingering Curse — While wielding a scepter, your condition damage is increased. Conditions inflicted by scepter skills have increased durations.
Traits that benefit from condition damage
Equipment prefixes that increase condition damage
This table lists triple-attribute prefixes that have condition damage as their major attribute. For other prefixes that affect condition damage, see the full listing at item nomenclature.
|Prefix||Major attribute(s)||Minor attribute(s)|
|Sinister||Condition Damage|| Power |
|Carrion||Condition Damage|| Power |
|Rabid||Condition Damage|| Precision |
|Dire||Condition Damage|| Toughness |
|Apostate||Condition Damage|| Toughness |
- For trinkets and jewels, Carrion is equivalent to Chrysocola.
Upgrade components that increase condition damage
- Chrysocola gemstones
- Coral gemstones
- Topaz gemstones
- Amber Pebbles
- Crest of the Rabid
- Rune of the Adventurer
- Rune of the Afflicted
- Rune of the Aristocracy
- Rune of Balthazar
- Rune of Grenth
- Rune of the Krait
- Rune of the Necromancer
- Rune of the Nightmare
- Rune of Orr
- Rune of Perplexity
- Rune of Scavenging
- Rune of the Undead
- Rune of the Elementalist
- Rune of the Thief
- Rune of the Engineer
- Sigil of Corruption
- Sigil of Bursting
Consumables that increase condition damage
- Foods (too numerous to list here)
- Apprentice Tuning Crystal
- Journeyman Tuning Crystal
- Standard Tuning Crystal
- Artisan Tuning Crystal
- Quality Tuning Crystal
- Master Tuning Crystal
- Toxic Focusing Crystal
- Any condition damage from the source character that is currently affecting a target, will update per tick according to the source character's stats. For example, An engineer may inflict bleed with an Elixir Gun weapon kit and then swap to a pair of +condition damage pistols in order to increase the damage over time, even if no further conditions are inflicted.
- During beta, condition damage was named Malice.
- The diamond-shaped icon for this attribute (and for condition duration) is a relic of early development, when all conditions had diamond-shaped icons in different colors, instead of the uniform red icons they have now.
- Fear's base damage and damage modifier may be in reference to Japanese language and culture where, due to the two words sounding similar, the number 4 is often related to death.