A character's current Condition Damage value can be seen on the Hero panel.
|Condition||Factor||Base Damage at Level 80||Damage from +100 Condition Damage|
|Bleeding||0.05||42.5 per stack per second||+5 per stack per second|
|Burning||0.25||328 per second||+25 per second|
|Poison||0.10||84 per second||+10 per second|
|Confusion||0.15||130 per stack per skill use||+15 per stack per skill use|
|Fear||0.25||302 per second||+25 per second|
|Torment||0.0375||32 per stack per second||+3.75 per stack per second|
Actual damage per second/attack per stack = Base Damage + (Factor * Condition Damage). At level 80, most conditions require roughly 850 condition damage to double their damage output; burning is an outlier, requiring over 1300 condition damage to double.
- ^ Confusion deals half damage in Structured PvP and WvW.
- ^ Only causes damage under the effects of Terror (the IX necromancer trait under Curses). Deals 50% more damage if the target has another condition on them.
- ^ Deals two damage packets per second while moving.
 Utility skills that increase condition damage
- Signet of Wrath
- Banner of Strength
- Conjure Flame Axe (while wielding Conjured Flame)
- Signet of Domination
 Elite skills that increase condition damage
 Trait lines that increase condition damage
1 trait point in the indicated trait line increases condition damage by 10 points.
 Traits that increase condition damage
- Blood Injection (7% of vitality is given as a bonus to condition damage)
- Chaotic Transference (10% of toughness is given as a bonus to condition Damage)
- Malicious Sorcery (+200 condition damage while wielding a scepter)
 Equipment prefixes that increase condition damage
 Upgrade components that increase condition damage
- Chrysocola gemstones
- Coral gemstones
- Topaz gemstones
- Amber Pebbles
- Crest of the Rabid
- Rune of the Adventurer
- Rune of the Afflicted
- Rune of Grenth
- Rune of the Krait
- Rune of the Necromancer
- Rune of the Nightmare
- Rune of Orrian
- Rune of Perplexity
- Rune of Scavenging
- Rune of the Undead
- Rune of the Elementalist
- Rune of the Thief
- Rune of the Engineer
- Sigil of Corruption
- Sigil of Bursting
 Related consumables
 Consumables that increase condition damage
- Foods (too numerous to list here)
- Apprentice Tuning Crystal
- Journeyman Tuning Crystal
- Standard Tuning Crystal
- Artisan Tuning Crystal
- Quality Tuning Crystal
- Master Tuning Crystal
- Any condition damage that is currently affecting a target, will update per tick according to the source character's stats. For example, An engineer may inflict bleed with an Elixir Gun weapon kit and then swap to a pair of +condition damage pistols in order to increase the damage over time, even if no further conditions are inflicted.
- The diamond-shaped icon for this attribute (and for Condition Duration) is a relic of early development, when all conditions had diamond-shaped icons in different colors, instead of the uniform red icons they have now.