A character's current condition damage value can be seen on the Hero panel.
|Condition||Factor||Base Damage at Level 80||Damage from +100 Condition Damage|
|Bleeding||0.06||22 per stack per second||+6 per stack per second|
|Burning||0.155||131.5 per stack per second||+15.5 per stack per second|
|Poison||0.06||33.5 per stack per second||+6 per stack per second|
|Confusion||0.035||10 per stack per second||+3.5 per stack per second|
|Confusion||0.0625||49.5 per stack per skill use||+6.25 per stack per skill use|
|Fear||0.4||444 per second||+40 per second|
|Torment||0.045||15.9 per stack per second||+4.5 per stack per second|
Actual damage per second/attack per stack = Base Damage + (Factor * Condition Damage).
- ^ Only causes damage under the effects of Terror. Deals 33% less damage if the target has no other conditions.
- ^ Deals two damage packets per second while moving.
Utility skills that increase condition damage
- Signet of Wrath
- Banner of Strength
- Conjure Flame Axe (while wielding Conjured Flame)
- Signet of Domination
Elite skills that increase condition damage
Traits that increase condition damage
- Kindled Zeal — Gain condition damage based on your power.
- Deep Strike — Fury you apply also grants condition damage.
- Furious — Critical hits grant bonus adrenaline and gain a stacking condition damage effect.
- Always Angry — Gain increased damage and condition damage when you enter or exit berserk mode.
- Heat the Soul — Reduced recharge on torch skills. Gain condition damage while wielding a torch.
- Pinpoint Distribution — You gain condition damage based on your precision.
- Ambidexterity — Gain condition damage while wielding a torch or dagger. Torch and Dagger skills recharge faster.
- Grace of the Land — Allies you heal with celestial avatar abilities gain increased damage.
- Lotus Training — Your dodge ability now uses Impaling Lotus, firing daggers at nearby enemies. Gain increased condition damage for a period of time after dodging.
- Power Overwhelming — Gain condition damage based on your power.
- Strength of Stone — Gain condition damage based on your toughness.
- Chaotic Transference — Gain condition damage based on your toughness.
- Compounding Power — Gain increased damage and condition damage for each of your active illusions.
- Target the Weak — Increases critical-hit chance for each condition on your foe. Gain condition damage based on your precision.
- Lingering Curse — While wielding a scepter, your condition damage is increased. Conditions inflicted by scepter skills have increased durations.
Traits that benefit from condition damage
Equipment prefixes that increase condition damage
This table lists triple and quadruple attribute prefixes that have condition damage as their major attribute. For other prefixes that affect condition damage, see the full listing at item nomenclature.
|Prefix||Major attribute(s)||Minor attribute(s)|
|Sinister||Condition Damage|| Power |
|Carrion||Condition Damage|| Power |
|Rabid||Condition Damage|| Precision |
|Dire||Condition Damage|| Toughness |
|Apostate||Condition Damage|| Toughness |
| Precision |
| Vitality |
- For trinkets and jewels, Carrion is equivalent to Chrysocola.
Upgrade components that increase condition damage
- Chrysocola gemstones
- Coral gemstones
- Topaz gemstones
- Amber Pebbles
- Crest of the Rabid
- Rune of the Adventurer
- Rune of the Afflicted
- Rune of Antitoxin
- Rune of the Aristocracy
- Rune of Balthazar
- Rune of the Berserker
- Rune of the Elementalist
- Rune of the Engineer
- Rune of Grenth
- Rune of the Krait
- Rune of the Necromancer
- Rune of the Nightmare
- Rune of Orr
- Rune of Perplexity
- Rune of Scavenging
- Rune of the Sunless
- Rune of Thorns
- Rune of Tormenting
- Rune of the Trapper
- Rune of the Undead
- Rune of the Thief
- Sigil of Corruption
- Sigil of Bursting
Consumables that increase condition damage
- Foods (too numerous to list here)
- Apprentice Tuning Crystal
- Journeyman Tuning Crystal
- Standard Tuning Crystal
- Artisan Tuning Crystal
- Quality Tuning Crystal
- Master Tuning Crystal
- Toxic Focusing Crystal
- Any condition damage from the source character that is currently affecting a target, will update per tick according to the source character's stats. For example, An engineer may inflict bleed with an Elixir Gun weapon kit and then swap to a pair of +condition damage pistols in order to increase the damage over time, even if no further conditions are inflicted.
- During beta, condition damage was named Malice.
- The diamond-shaped icon for this attribute (and for condition duration) is a relic of early development, when all conditions had diamond-shaped icons in different colors, instead of the uniform red icons they have now.
- Fear's base damage and damage modifier may be in reference to Chinese (Mandarin) language and culture where, due to the two words sounding similar, the number 4 is often related to death.