From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
A character's current Condition Damage value can be seen on the Hero panel.
|Condition||Factor||Base Damage at Level 80||Damage from +100 Condition Damage|
|Bleeding||0.06||22 per stack per second||+6 per stack per second|
|Burning||0.155||131.5 per stack per second||+15.5 per stack per second|
|Poison||0.06||33.5 per stack per second||+6 per stack per second|
|Confusion||0.035||10 per stack per second||+3.5 per stack per second|
|Confusion||0.0625||49.5 per stack per skill use||+6.25 per stack per skill use|
|Fear||0.4||444 per second||+40 per second|
|Torment||0.045||15.9 per stack per second||+4.5 per stack per second|
Actual damage per second/attack per stack = Base Damage + (Factor * Condition Damage).
- ^ Only causes damage under the effects of Terror. Deals 33% less damage if the target has no other conditions.
- ^ Deals two damage packets per second while moving.
Utility skills that increase condition damage
- Signet of Wrath
- Banner of Strength
- Conjure Flame Axe (while wielding Conjured Flame)
- Signet of Domination
Elite skills that increase condition damage
Traits that increase condition damage
- Strength of Stone — Gain condition damage based on your toughness.
- Pinpoint Distribution — You gain condition damage based on your precision.
- Kindled Zeal — Gain condition damage based on your power.
- Chaotic Transference — Gain condition damage based on your toughness.
- Target the Weak — Increases critical-hit chance for each condition on your foe. Gain condition damage based on your precision.
- Lingering Curse — While wielding a scepter, your condition damage is increased. Conditions inflicted by scepter skills have increased durations.
- Deep Strike — Fury you apply also grants condition damage.
Equipment prefixes that increase condition damage
Upgrade components that increase condition damage
- Chrysocola gemstones
- Coral gemstones
- Topaz gemstones
- Amber Pebbles
- Crest of the Rabid
- Rune of the Adventurer
- Rune of the Afflicted
- Rune of the Aristocracy
- Rune of Grenth
- Rune of the Krait
- Rune of the Necromancer
- Rune of the Nightmare
- Rune of Orr
- Rune of Perplexity
- Rune of Scavenging
- Rune of the Undead
- Rune of the Elementalist
- Rune of the Thief
- Rune of the Engineer
- Sigil of Corruption
- Sigil of Bursting
Consumables that increase condition damage
- Foods (too numerous to list here)
- Apprentice Tuning Crystal
- Journeyman Tuning Crystal
- Standard Tuning Crystal
- Artisan Tuning Crystal
- Quality Tuning Crystal
- Master Tuning Crystal
- Toxic Focusing Crystal
- Any condition damage from the source character that is currently affecting a target, will update per tick according to the source character's stats. For example, An engineer may inflict bleed with an Elixir Gun weapon kit and then swap to a pair of +condition damage pistols in order to increase the damage over time, even if no further conditions are inflicted.
- The diamond-shaped icon for this attribute (and for Condition Duration) is a relic of early development, when all conditions had diamond-shaped icons in different colors, instead of the uniform red icons they have now.
- Fear's base damage and damage modifier may be in reference to Japanese language and culture where, due to the two words sounding similar, the number 4 is often related to death.