From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- This article is about the class of weapon. For the specific weapon sold by NPC weaponsmiths, see Rifle (weapon).
The rifle is a two-handed weapon and can be crafted by a huntsman. The maximum damage range for rifles is 986-1,205.
 Skills by profession
The following page was generated on May 24, 12:09 UTC. You may want to request the most recent version.
|Kill Shot||Burst||1¾||10||Fire a powerful shot. Damage increases with adrenaline level.|
|1||Bleeding Shot||¾||Fire a shot that bleeds your target.|
|2||Aimed Shot||¼||10||Fire a precise shot that cripples your foe.|
|3||Volley||2½||10||Fire a volley of shots at your foe.|
|4||Brutal Shot||1||15||Shoot your foe and make them vulnerable.|
|5||Rifle Butt||¼||15||Push your foe back with your rifle butt.|
|1||Hip Shot||¾||Deliver a quick rifle shot from the hip that pierces targets.|
|2||Net Shot||10||Immobilize foes with a net shot.|
|3||Blunderbuss||½||10||Fire a cloud of shrapnel that causes more damage the closer you are to foes.|
|4||Overcharged Shot||15||Fire a blast so strong it launches your foe as you fall backward and cures immobilized, crippled, and chilled.|
|5||Jump Shot||¼||20||Blast the ground, damaging nearby foes and leaping to your target.|
 Traits by profession
- Go for the Eyes - Critical hits with the rifle have a 50% chance to inflict blindness for 5 seconds. This effect cannot trigger more than once every 10 seconds.
- Hair Trigger - Rifle, pistol, and harpoon gun skills recharge 20% faster.
- Rifle Mod - Improves damage for the rifle and harpoon gun by 10%.
- Rifled Barrels - Improves rifle, pistol, harpoon gun, and elixir gun range.