From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Launch an orb of lightning that fires projectiles at nearby foes.
— In-game description [?]
- Aeromancer's Training - Gain precision while attuned to air. Reduces recharge on all air weapon skills.
- Aimed at the center of a single stationary target the size of a PvP target golem, Lightning Orb will hit 14 times on average.
- Can be used off of some cliffs/ledges, and will traverse through the air at a 45 degree angle until it reaches a level surface or the attack is completed.
- Will go on full cooldown if the player turns away from the target location while casting, but will not send out a Lightning Orb.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|September 23, 2017||
|January 26, 2016||
|October 23, 2015|| Heart of Thorns release:
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.