From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Damage: 292 (1.1)?
- Stability (3s): Cannot be knocked down, pushed back, pulled, launched, stunned, dazed, floated, sunk, feared or taunted.2
- Launch: 600
- Number of Targets: 5
- Boon Application Interval: 3s
- Duration: 15s
- Stability and Damage Pulse: 3s
- Radius: 240
- Combo Field: Lightning
- Combo Finisher: Whirl
— In-game description [?]
Description and skills
Tornado transforms the user into a tornado, giving the player the Tornado effect.
|1||Electrified Tornado||1||Electrify your tornado form and make it shoot lightning.|
|2||Dust Tornado||1||Gather up dust into your tornado form, making it shoot out dust devils that blind foes.|
|3||Debris Tornado||1||Gather up debris into your tornado form and send it flying.|
|4||Elemental Requiem||5||Unleash the elements from your core, firing a random elemental in all directions. Elements have differing effects based on your current tornado type.|
|5||Dust Charge||1¼||10||Move swiftly in a direction, knocking back enemies you collide with.|
- Increases vitality by 1000 for the duration.
- Tornado pulses roughly every 3 seconds, starting at 3 seconds after transforming, for a total of 4 pulses. Each pulse inflicts damage and knockback.
- The skills granted while as Tornado set an effect that triggers a short moment after each regular pulse. The effect will be displayed in addition to the transform effect, corresponding to the name of the skill. The modifier will stay active until a new active effect is set or the transform ends.
- All stacks of stability are lost when leaving the transform, regardless of boon's source.
- Elixir X has a chance to grant this transform.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|July 26, 2016||
|June 23, 2015|| Specialization update:
|March 16, 2015||
|September 09, 2014||
|July 01, 2014||
|June 03, 2014||
|April 15, 2014||
|August 06, 2013||
|June 25, 2013||
|April 30, 2013||
|January 28, 2013||
|November 15, 2012||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release: