From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
— In-game description [?]
 Description and skills
Tornado transforms the user into a tornado, giving the player the Tornado effect. The character's attributes are modified under the effects of the transform.
- Weapon strength is set at 811.
- Base Power is tripled.
- Base Precision is doubled.
- Base Vitality is doubled.
|1||Electrified Tornado||0||0||Electrify your tornado form and make it shoot lightning.|
|2||Dust Tornado||0||0||Gather up dust into your tornado form, making it shoot out dust devils that blind foes.|
|3||Debris Tornado||0||0||Gather up debris into your tornado form and send it flying.|
- Tornado pulses roughly every 3 seconds, starting at 3 seconds after transforming, for a total of 4 pulses. Each pulse inflicts damage and knockback.
- The transform skills sets an effect that triggers a short moment after each regular pulse. The effect will be displayed in addition to the transform effect, corresponding to the name of the skill. The modifier will stay active until a new active effect is set or the transform ends.
- The tripled base power affects existing area of effect skills like Meteor Shower, greatly increasing it's damage potential.
- The granted stability is lost when leaving the transform.
- Elixir X has a chance to grant this transform.