From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Drop a giant ice spike on foes to make them vulnerable.
— In-game description [?]
- Aquamancer's Training - Deal extra damage when your health is above the threshold. Reduces recharge on all water weapon skills.
- Piercing Shards - While attuned to water, your spells deal more damage to vulnerable foes. Vulnerability lasts longer.
- Damage occurs after the vulnerability.
- If cancelled or interrupted, the animation will still play but will have no effect.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|October 18, 2016||
|July 26, 2016||
|June 23, 2015|| Specialization update:
|April 15, 2014||
|January 28, 2013||
|November 15, 2012||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release:
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.