- Effect type
- Game link
Alacrity is an effect unique to mesmers specialized as chronomancers and revenants with the Salvation specialization. It increases the rate at which skills recharge by 33%, therefore making skills recharge in ~75% of the original time.“
33% Skill Recharge Rate.
— In-game description
For every second under the effect of alacrity, skills recharge 1.33 seconds. If the alacrity expires before the skill is recharged, the actual recharge time is:
actual recharge time = original recharge time - 0.33 * alacrity duration
If the cooldown of the skill expires before the alacrity does, the actual recharge time is:
actual recharge time = original recharge time / 1.33
For example, a skill with a 10 second cooldown will recharge in about 7.5 seconds, as long as you're under the effect of alacrity for the whole time.
Weapon skills that grant alacrity
Utility skills that grant alacrity
- Flow of Time — Gain alacrity for each illusion you shatter.
- Improved Alacrity — Alacrity applied to you lasts longer.
- All's Well That Ends Well — Wells grant alacrity to allies when they end.
- Serene Rejuvenation - Increase healing to allies. Natural Harmony also applies alacrity in an area.
- Alacrity cannot be applied to characters that already have over 40 seconds of Alacrity applied to them. This limit increases to 60 seconds for mesmers with the [Improved Alacrity — Alacrity applied to you lasts longer.] trait. Additionally there is an application cap of 9 alacrity applications.
For a detailed effect history, see here.
|January 26, 2016||
|October 23, 2015|| Heart of Thorns release: