- Effect type
- Game link
Movement speed is greatly increased.
— In-game description
Superspeed is an effect that provides a 100% increase to movement speed. Other effects that provide a bonus to movement speed (e.g. Swiftness, certain traits and signets) do not stack with superspeed; only the highest increase in movement speed will be applied.
Utility skills that grant superspeed
Elite skills that grant superspeed
Skills with special conditions that grant superspeed
- Super Speed (tool belt with Slick Shoes)
- Bypass Coating (tool belt with Blast Gyro Tag)
- Dragon's Wings (with Dragon Banner)
Traits that grant superspeed
- Swift Gale — Gain superspeed when you successfully break a stun.
- Streamlined Kits (using Tool Kit) — Run at double speed.
- Final Salvo — Activating a gyro grants stability to you and the gyro. Gyros grant superspeed and create a lightning field when destroyed.
- Shocking Speed — Using a leap or blast finisher in a lightning field applies superspeed around you.
- Decisive Renown — When you successfully revive an ally or finish an enemy, you grant boons to nearby allies.
- Celestial Shadow — Grants superspeed and stealth to nearby allies when leaving celestial avatar form.
- One with Air — Gain superspeed when attuning to air.
- Gale Song — Trigger "Eye of the Storm!" when a foe attempts to control you by stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, fear, taunt, or launch.
- Temporal Enchanter — Glamour skills last longer. When you cast a glamour, allies near the glamour gain resistance and superspeed.
- Time Catches Up — Activating a shatter gives your illusions superspeed.
Traits that benefit from superspeed
- Does not grant any movement speed increase while backpedaling or strafing.
- Makes target ignore chill and cripple movement slowing effects.
- Superspeed does not stack duration and new application will remove the old one even if it is longer duration.
- New application will trigger Rapid Regeneration one time,
- Affects Siege Golem in World vs World.