From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
List of glyph skills
|Glyph of Rejuvenation||15||24||Heal yourself and pet, while healing nearby allies for a lesser value.|
|Glyph of Alignment||15||20||Damage and impair foes, or heal and remove conditions from allies.|
|Glyph of Empowerment||15||20||Empower the outgoing damage or healing of allies.|
|Glyph of Equality||15||30||Daze foes or break stun for allies.|
|Glyph of the Tides||15||25||Draw your enemies in or knock them away.|
|Glyph of Unity||25||30||Use nature energy to connect to foes or allies.|
|Glyph of Elemental Harmony||2||1||25||Heal yourself and gain a boon based on your attunement.|
|Glyph of Elemental Power||4||45||Gain a chance for spells to inflict a condition based on your attunement.|
|Glyph of Lesser Elementals||3||1¼||40||Summon a lesser elemental based on your attunement.|
|Glyph of Renewal||4||3¼||165||Revive allies with different attunement effects.|
|Glyph of Storms||2||1¼||60||Create a storm based on your attunement.|
|Glyph of Elementals||9||1¼||90||Summon an elemental based on your attunement.|
- Celestial Being — Gain access to glyphs. You can become a celestial avatar once you gain enough astral force. Generate astral force by healing allies and damaging foes.
- Verdant Etching — Reduces recharge of glyphs. Activating a glyph skills plants a seed.
- Inscription — Grants a boon associated with your current attunement when you cast a glyph. Reduces glyph recharge.
- Superior Rune of the Druid (+500 Healing Power for 3 seconds after casting a Glyph.)
- The effects based on the current form created from glyphs are decided at either the start or end of activation, depending on the skill.