From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Explosion is a property of certain skills that will trigger certain traits. All skills that trigger explosions and related traits are currently exclusive to the engineer profession.
List of Explosion skills
|Scatter Mines||¼||12||Shoot out a spread of remote-detonated mines.|
|Timed Charge||¼||18||Fire a timed charge at your target, damaging and burning nearby foes when it detonates.|
|Booby Trap||20||Set off an explosive booby trap, launching nearby foes with a powerful blast.|
|Floating Mine||Throw out a mine that explodes on impact.|
|Throw Mine||Gadget||3||½||15||Throw out a remote-controlled land mine that damages, knocks back, and removes a boon from nearby foes.|
|Mine Field||Tool belt||1||17||Plant five mines around yourself.|
|Detonate||Detonate your mine to damage foes and remove a boon from them.|
|Big Ol' Bomb||Tool belt||½||25||Set a timed charge with a big blast that launches nearby foes.|
|Bomb||½||Set a timed charge that damages nearby foes.|
|Fire Bomb||½||10||Set a timed charge that burns nearby foes.|
|Concussion Bomb||½||18||Set a timed charge that causes confusion to nearby foes.|
|Elite Mortar Kit|
|Mortar Shot||½||Launch an explosive round from your mortar, damaging foes in the target area.|
|Poison Gas Shell||½||12||Launch a mortar round that spreads poisonous gas in an area.|
|Endothermic Shell||½||20||Launch a mortar round that chills foes in the target area.|
|Flash Shell||½||25||Launch a phosphorous mortar round that burns brightly at impact point.|
|Grenade Barrage||Tool belt||½||25||Throw several grenades at once.|
|Grenade||½||Throw several grenades that explode.|
|Shrapnel Grenade||½||5||Throws grenades that explode in a hail of shrapnel, causing bleeding.|
|Flash Grenade||½||10||Throw grenades that explode in blinding flashes.|
|Freeze Grenade||½||20||Throw grenades that chill enemies with frigid blasts.|
|Poison Grenade||½||25||Throws several grenades that explode in poisonous clouds.|
|Detonate Healing Turret||Healing||Detonate your healing turret.|
|Detonate Flame Turret||Utility skill||Detonate your flame turret.|
|Detonate Net Turret||Utility skill||Detonate your net turret.|
|Detonate Rifle Turret||Utility skill||Detonate your rifle turret.|
|Detonate Harpoon Turret||Utility skill||Detonate your harpoon turret.|
|Rocket Turret||Turret||5||½||40||Build a turret that fires rockets. This turret overcharges when it is first placed.|
|Explosive Rockets||Overcharge your turret to fire explosive rockets.|
|Rocket||Tool belt||½||25||Fire a rocket out of your belt that explodes on impact.|
|Detonate Rocket Turret||Utility skill||Detonate your rocket turret.|
|Detonate Thumper Turret||Utility skill||Detonate your thumper turret.|
|Detonate Supply Crate Turrets||Elite skill||Detonate your supply crate turrets.|
|Medic Gyro Self-Destruct||Gyro||¾||1||Order your medic gyro to self-destruct.|
|Blast Gyro Self-Destruct||Gyro||Order your blast gyro to self-destruct early.|
|Bulwark Gyro Self-Destruct||Gyro||¾||10||Order your bulwark gyro to self-destruct.|
|Purge Gyro Self-Destruct||Gyro||¾||10||Order your purge gyro to self-destruct.|
|Shredder Gyro Self-Destruct||Gyro||10||Order your shredder gyro to self-destruct.|
|Sneak Gyro Self-Destruct||Gyro||¾||10||Order your sneak gyro to self-destruct.|
|Bomb||Set a timed charge that damages foes when it explodes.|
|Grenade Barrage||20||Throw several grenades at once.|
|Aim-Assisted Rocket||Fire a seeking rocket at your foe.|
|Bunker Down||2||Detonates when enemies draw near.|
|Drop Mine||Drop a mine that deals damage to enemies that trigger it.|
|Long-Fused Powder Pack||Drop a delayed explosive pack at your foe's location.|
- Evasive Powder Keg — Creates a bomb when you dodge.
- Steel-Packed Powder — Explosions cause vulnerability.
- Explosive Powder — Improves damage from explosions. Turrets explode and knock back foes when destroyed.
- Explosive Descent — Release a barrage of grenades when you take falling damage. You take less damage from falling.
- Aim-Assisted Rocket — Striking a foe occasionally tags it for a seeker rocket.
- Shrapnel — Explosions have a chance to cripple and cause bleeding.
- Autodefense Bomb Dispenser — Drop a smoke bomb when you are disabled (stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, fear, taunt, or launch).
- Bunker Down — Create a proximity mine and med kit at your location when you critically hit with an attack.
- Streamlined Kits — Equipping a kit creates an attack or spell and grants you swiftness.
- Takedown Round — Striking a foe above the health threshold places a delayed explosive charge on them.