- Effect type
- Game link
Skills and actions are 50% faster.
— In-game description
Quickness is an effect that increases attack and action speeds by 50%. Quickness sometimes comes with a temporary drawback, such as a penalty to endurance regeneration, the inability to be healed, or an increase in damage taken while the quickness lasts.
- 1 Related skills
- 2 Related traits
- 3 Related equipment
- 4 Note
- 5 Trivia
Utility skills that grant quickness
- Frenzy (25% increase in damage taken)
- Elixir U (randomly includes one of the drawbacks from other non-elite quickness skills)
- Quickening Zephyr (the user and their pet are healed at 50% effectiveness)
- Haste (endurance is drained and endurance regeneration is at 50% effectiveness)
Elite skills that grant quickness
Skills with special conditions that grant quickness
Traits that grant quickness
- Last Chance (when you strike a foe with less than 50% health)
- Critical Haste (25% chance on a critical hit)
- Synaptic Overload - Gain quickness when you knock back or launch a foe.
- Instinctual Bond (gives quickness to pets when downed)
- Zephyr's Speed (when swapping your pet)
- Furious Interruption (when you interrupt a foe)
Upgrade components that apply quickness
- Superior Rune of Orr (You gain haste for 5 seconds when you fall below 20% health. Cooldown 90s)
- Major Rune of Balthazar (You gain haste for 5 seconds when you fall below 20% health. Cooldown 90s)
- Superior Rune of Balthazar (You gain haste for 5 seconds when you fall below 20% health. Cooldown 90s)
- Quickness does not stack in duration.
- Quickness affects any skill that is started while it is active:
- Skills already in mid-cast are not affected when Quickness is initially applied.
- Skills that are not finished casting when Quickness wears off still receive the full effect.
- Quickness will increase the speed of channeled skills, including non-combat actions such as reviving, gathering from resource nodes, opening chests, building siege weapons, or communing with places of power. In the same fashion, Quickness shortens the distance traveled using a leap skill.
- Prior to the 26th March 2013 update, Quickness would boost attack and action speed by 100% instead of the current 50%. To compensate for the reduction in effectiveness, some skills had their duration increased slightly.