From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Skills and actions are 50% faster.
— In-game description
boon that increases attack and action speeds by 50%.Quickness is a
- 1 Related skills
- 2 Related traits
- 3 Related equipment
- 4 Note
- 5 Trivia
Weapon skills that grant quickness
Utility skills that grant quickness
- Contemplation of Purity (when removing slow)
- Elixir C (when removing slow)
- Elixir U
- Quickening Zephyr
- Well of Action
- Well of Power (when removing slow)
Elite skills that grant quickness
Skills with special conditions that grant quickness
Traits that grant quickness
- Heightened Focus — Gain Quickness when you strike a foe that is below the health threshold.
- Fatal Frenzy — Gain boons when activating berserk mode.
- Instinctive Reaction — Gain quickness when your health drops below the threshold. Gain power based on your healing.
- Zephyr's Speed — You and your pet gain might and quickness when you swap pets.
- Flanking Strikes — Gain haste when attacking a foe from behind or from the side.
- Furious Interruption — Gain quickness when you interrupt a foe.
- Seize the Moment — Gain quickness for each illusion you shatter.
Upgrade components that apply quickness
- Superior Rune of Orr (You gain quickness for 5 seconds when you fall below 20% health. Cooldown 90s)
- Major Rune of Balthazar (You gain quickness for 5 seconds when you fall below 20% health. Cooldown 90s)
- Superior Rune of Balthazar (You gain quickness for 5 seconds when you fall below 20% health. Cooldown 90s)
- Superior Rune of the Chronomancer (You gain quickness for 2 seconds when you cast a well)
- Skills already in mid-cast are affected when quickness is initially applied.
- Skills that are not finished casting when quickness wears off will return to the original activation speed.
- Quickness will increase the speed of channeled skills, including non-combat actions such as reviving, gathering from resource nodes, opening chests, building siege weapons, or communing with places of power. In the same fashion, quickness shortens the distance traveled using a leap skill.
- Prior to the 26th March 2013 update, quickness would boost attack and action speed by 100% instead of the current 50%. To compensate for the reduction in effectiveness, some skills had their duration increased slightly.