- Effect type
“Skills and actions are 50% faster.
— In-game description
Quickness is an effect that increases attack and action speeds by 50%. Quickness sometimes comes with a temporary drawback, such as a penalty to endurance regeneration, the inability to be healed, or an increase in damage taken while the quickness lasts.
 Utility skills that grant quickness
- Frenzy (25% increase in damage taken)
- Elixir U (randomly includes one of the drawbacks from other non-elite quickness skills)
- Quickening Zephyr (the user and their pet are healed at 50% effectiveness)
- Haste (endurance is drained and endurance regeneration is at 50% effectiveness)
 Elite skills that grant quickness
 Skills with special conditions that grant quickness
 Traits that grant quickness
- Last Chance (when you strike a foe with less than 25% health)
- Critical Haste (10% chance on a critical hit)
- Instinctual Bond (gives quickness to pets when downed)
- Zephyr's Speed (when swapping pet)
 Upgrade components that apply quickness
- Superior Rune of Orrian (You gain haste for 5 seconds when you fall below 20% health. Cooldown 90s)
- Major Rune of Balthazar (You gain haste for 5 seconds when you fall below 20% health. Cooldown 90s)
- Superior Rune of Balthazar (You gain haste for 5 seconds when you fall below 20% health. Cooldown 90s)
- Quickness does not stack in duration.
- Quickness will increase the speed of channeled skills (including non-combat actions, such as reviving, mining resource nodes, opening chests, building siege weapons or communing with places of power etc., if activated prior to act) in a cost of decreasing distance you travel with leap skills.
- Prior to the 26th March 2013 update, Quickness would boost attack and action speed by 100% instead of the current 50%. As compensation, some skills had their duration increased slightly.