From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Skills and actions are 50% faster.
— In-game description
boon that increases attack and action speeds by 50%.Quickness is
Utility skills that grant quickness
Elite skills that grant quickness
Traits that grant quickness
- Heightened Focus — Gain Quickness when you strike a foe that is below the health threshold.
- Instinctive Reaction — Gain quickness when your health drops below the threshold. Gain power based on your healing.
- Zephyr's Speed — You and your pet gain might and quickness when you swap pets.
- Flanking Strikes — Gain haste when attacking a foe from behind or from the side.
- Furious Interruption — Gain quickness when you interrupt a foe.
Upgrade components that apply quickness
- Superior Rune of Orr (You gain haste for 5 seconds when you fall below 20% health. Cooldown 90s)
- Major Rune of Balthazar (You gain haste for 5 seconds when you fall below 20% health. Cooldown 90s)
- Superior Rune of Balthazar (You gain haste for 5 seconds when you fall below 20% health. Cooldown 90s)
- Skills already in mid-cast are affected when Quickness is initially applied.
- Skills that are not finished casting when Quickness wears off will return to the original activation speed.
- Quickness will increase the speed of channeled skills, including non-combat actions such as reviving, gathering from resource nodes, opening chests, building siege weapons, or communing with places of power. In the same fashion, Quickness shortens the distance traveled using a leap skill.
- Prior to the 26th March 2013 update, Quickness would boost attack and action speed by 100% instead of the current 50%. To compensate for the reduction in effectiveness, some skills had their duration increased slightly.