- Effect type
- Game link
Skills and actions are 50% faster.
— In-game description
Quickness is an effect that increases attack and action speeds by 50%. Quickness sometimes comes with a temporary drawback, such as a penalty to endurance regeneration, the inability to be healed, or an increase in damage taken while the quickness lasts.
 Utility skills that grant quickness
- Frenzy (25% increase in damage taken)
- Elixir U (randomly includes one of the drawbacks from other non-elite quickness skills)
- Quickening Zephyr (the user and their pet are healed at 50% effectiveness)
- Haste (endurance is drained and endurance regeneration is at 50% effectiveness)
 Elite skills that grant quickness
 Skills with special conditions that grant quickness
 Traits that grant quickness
- Last Chance (when you strike a foe with less than 50% health)
- Critical Haste (25% chance on a critical hit)
- Instinctual Bond (gives quickness to pets when downed)
- Zephyr's Speed (when swapping pet)
- Furious Interruption (when you interrupt a foe)
 Upgrade components that apply quickness
- Superior Rune of Orrian (You gain haste for 5 seconds when you fall below 20% health. Cooldown 90s)
- Major Rune of Balthazar (You gain haste for 5 seconds when you fall below 20% health. Cooldown 90s)
- Superior Rune of Balthazar (You gain haste for 5 seconds when you fall below 20% health. Cooldown 90s)
- Quickness does not stack in duration.
- Quickness will increase the speed of channeled skills. including non-combat actions such as reviving, mining resource nodes, opening chests, building siege weapons, or communing with places of power. This has an additional effect of decreasing the distance characters will travel with leap skills.
- Prior to the 26th March 2013 update, Quickness would boost attack and action speed by 100% instead of the current 50%. As compensation, some skills had their duration increased slightly.