From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
— In-game description [?]
|1||Fireball||1||Cast a fireball that explodes on impact and hits multiple foes.|
|2||Lava Font||8||Make lava erupt from the target area.|
|3||Flame Burst||½||10||Burn foes at the target location.|
|4||Burning Retreat||20||Quickly roll backward, leaving behind a line of fire that burns.|
|5||Meteor Shower||3¾||30||Call down a meteor shower onto the target area.|
|1||Dragon's Claw||½||Fling fire in a claw-shaped spread at your foe.|
|2||Drake's Breath||2¼||5||Spray a cone of fire at foes while on the move.|
|3||Burning Speed||¾||12||Slide forward and blast the area, leaving behind a line of fire that burns foes.|
|4||Ring of Fire||¼||15||Damage nearby foes with a ring of fire, burning foes that pass through it.|
|5||Fire Grab||¾||25||Damage foes in a cone in front of you. Deal more damage to burning foes.|
|1||Flamestrike||1||Strike your foe with flame, and create an area that delivers a lesser attack a short time later.|
|2||Dragon's Tooth||1||6||Drop an explosive dragon's tooth on your foe.|
|3||Phoenix||¼||20||Release a fiery phoenix that attacks foes in a line before exploding and returning to you, curing a condition and granting you vigor.|
|4||Flamewall||¾||20||Create a wall of flame at the target area that burns foes.|
|5||Fire Shield||25||Envelop yourself in a fiery shield that burns foes and grants might each time you are struck (cooldown of 1 second per attacker).|
|4||Heat Sync||¾||30||Give stacks of might to yourself, then spread boons you have to allies.|
|5||Wildfire||¾||30||Release a fiery torrent that burns enemies.|
|1||Magma Orb||½||Shoot a blob of molten rock that explodes after a delay.|
|2||Boil||½||10||Boil the water around your foe.|
|3||Steam||½||25||Blind your foe with superheated water.|
|4||Lava Chains||½||30||Cripple multiple foes with lava chains.|
|5||Heat Wave||1||40||Launch three waves of heat. Each burns foes and grants vigor to allies.|
- See also: Attunement#Related traits
- Empowering Flame — Gain power while in fire attunement.
- Sunspot — Inflict damage at your location when you attune to fire and gain a fire aura.
- Pyromancer's Training — Deal more damage while attuned to fire. Reduces recharge on all fire weapon skills.
- Pyromancer's Puissance — Each skill you use while attuned to fire grants you might.
- This skill has an instant cast time and may be cast during other actions.
- This skill can be activated while in the air.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|June 23, 2015|| Specialization update:
|August 28, 2012|| Game release:
- When attuning to fire, the character will occasionally shout out one of the following lines, depending on race and gender.
|Asura|| Spark to flame!
I have ignition!
Turn up the heat!
| Spark to flame!|
Observe the power of fire!
Bring the flames!
| Fire! |
Feel the flame!
Here come the flames!
| Feel the fires of Balthazar! |
|Norn|| Bringing the fire!
Flames are my friend!
Fire, do my bidding!
|Sylvari|| I am the flames!
Element of fire, obey me!
| I channel the flame! |
Fire consumes at my whim!
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.