From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
— In-game description [?]
|1||Water Blast||¾||Spray a jet of water at your foe that splashes to heal nearby allies.|
|2||Ice Spike||¾||4||Drop a giant ice spike on foes to make them vulnerable.|
|3||Geyser||¾||20||Create a geyser to heal nearby allies.|
|4||Frozen Ground||30||Coat the target area in ice, chilling foes that enter it.|
|5||Healing Rain||1||40||Call down a healing rain on the target area, granting regeneration to allies and curing conditions once every three seconds.|
|1||Vapor Blade||½||Cast a vapor blade that inflicts vulnerability and returns to you.|
|2||Cone of Cold||2¼||10||Spray an icy blast in a cone that damages foes and heals allies.|
|3||Frozen Burst||¼||12||Detonate a burst of ice that chills nearby foes.|
|4||Frost Aura||30||Protect yourself with frost armor that reduces incoming damage by 10%. While active, it chills foes that hit you. Each attacker can only be affected by this once per second.|
|5||Cleansing Wave||¾||30||Heal yourself and nearby allies, curing a condition.|
|1||Ice Shards||¾||Fire three ice shards at your foe.|
|2||Shatterstone||½||3||Cast a shatterstone at the target area that explodes after one second.|
|3||Water Trident||½||20||Cast a water trident that damages foes and heals allies.|
|4||Freezing Gust||½||25||Chill your foe for a brief time.|
|5||Comet||¾||25||Drop a comet of ice on target foe, damaging and dazing foes in the area.|
|4||Tidal Surge||¼||35||Send out a tidal wave that regenerates and healknocks enemies back.|
|5||Water Globe||½||35||Blast out a watery orb that heals allies as it travels.|
|1||Water Missile||½||Launch a slow-moving homing missile.|
|2||Ice Globe||½||10||Shoot a slow-moving, detonatable orb of ice.|
|2||Ice Globe||Detonate your ice globe to damage foes.|
|3||Ice Wall||½||20||Create a wall of ice that you can shatter, chilling enemies near its location.|
|3||Detonate||Detonate your ice wall to damage and chill foes.|
|4||Undercurrent||1¼||25||Release a current of water to damage foes and regenerate allies.|
|5||Tidal Wave||1¾||25||Charge forward with tidal force, damaging foes and healing allies.|
- See also: Attunement#Related traits
- Soothing Mist — You and nearby allies regenerate health while you are attuned to water.
- Healing Ripple — Heal nearby allies when attuning to water.
- Piercing Shards — While attuned to water, your spells deal more damage to vulnerable foes. Vulnerability lasts longer.
- Cleansing Wave — Remove a condition from you and your allies when attuning to water.
- Aquamancer's Training — Deal extra damage when your health is above the threshold. Reduces recharge on all water weapon skills.
- Latent Stamina - Apply vigor in a radius when attuning to water. Granting vigor to allies also restores a portion of endurance.
- This skill has an instant cast time and may be cast during other actions.
- This skill can be activated while in the air.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|June 23, 2015|| Specialization update:
|August 28, 2012|| Game release:
- When attuning to water, the character will occasionally shout out one of the following lines, depending on race and gender.
Cleansing will now begin!
The waters rage!
My power will drown you!
Behold, the ocean's power!
Feel the cold.
My power is like a tidal wave!
Behold, the ocean's power!
| Behold the ocean's power!|
Feel Grenth's icy embrace!
The flow and freeze!
Drown in my power!
Feel the cold!
|Sylvari|| Element of water, attend me.
I am rain and ice!
| I'm river and ocean! |
Currents flow by my will!
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.