From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Cantrip is a skill type that enhances the character's survivability.
List of cantrip skills
|Ether Renewal||2||2¾||18||Heal yourself and cure a condition with every pulse.|
|Armor of Earth||4||50||Protect yourself with earth armor and gain protection and stability.|
|Cleansing Fire||2||40||Cure three conditions and burn foes.|
|Lightning Flash||3||40||Teleport to target area.|
|Mist Form||4||60||Morph into an invulnerable, vaporous mist for a brief time.|
|Tornado||9||1||150||Gain stability and shape-shift into a tornado that damages and launches foes.|
|Whirlpool||1¼||180||Shape-shift into a whirling maelstrom that pulls foes into its destructive vortex.|
- Traits that cast cantrips
- Burning Fire — Use cleansing fire automatically when you have a number of conditions on you.
- Earth's Embrace — Gain Armor of Earth whenever your health drops below the threshold.
- Traits that improve cantrips
- In Scottish English, a cantrip is a magic spell, witch's trick, or sham.