- This article is about the game mechanic. For the skill available when using a Hylek Fire Turret, see Launch (turret).
Launch is a control effect that causes the affected target to be thrown backwards into air and remain stuck on the ground. It is mechanically similar to a combination of knockback and knockdown with these differences: affected targets are moved farther away from their original position and disabled for a longer period, it can affect downed players, and it can affect foes with resistance to knockback, such as Risen Abominations. Like any control effect, it can be countered by stability.
- 1 Related skills
- 2 Related traits
- 3 Trivia
Weapon skills that cause launch
Utility skills that cause launch
Elite skills that cause launch
Skills with special conditions that cause launch
- Stomp (with Rampage)
- Big Ol' Bomb (tool belt skill for Bomb Kit)
- Branch Bash (stolen)
- Shoot Rifle (stolen)
- Howl (with Become the Wolf)
Downed skills that cause launch
Environmental weapon skills that cause launch
Traits that benefit from launch on enemies
- Prior to the April 30, 2013 update, some skills used the term blowout instead of launch.
- Activating a Box of Fun twice in quick succession will launch the player.