— In-game description [?]
Earth Attunement is an elementalist attunement skill that attunes the elementalist to earth. While attuned to earth the elementalist's weapon skills are earth magic skills. Elementalists unlock Earth Attunement at level 15.
|1||Stoning||¾||Hurl a rock and weaken your foe.|
|2||Eruption||1¼||6||Shake the ground until it erupts and damages foes.|
|3||Magnetic Aura||30||Reflect projectiles with magnetic energy.|
|4||Unsteady Ground||¼||30||Create unsteady ground that foes cannot cross.|
|5||Shock Wave||¾||30||Create a shockwave that bleeds and immobilizes your target.|
|1||Impale||¾||Spear your foes on a giant stone spike.|
|2||Ring of Earth||¾||6||Bleed foes with a ring of rocky spikes.|
|3||Magnetic Grasp||½||12||Immobilize your foe, making them vulnerable to a Magnetic Leap attack.|
|3||Magnetic Leap||Pull yourself to your magnetically grasped foe and deliver a strike.|
|4||Earthquake||¾||30||Trigger a quake at your location, knocking down foes and dealing massive damage.|
|5||Churning Earth||2||30||Make the earth churn, crippling nearby foes before unleashing a seismic wave that damages and bleeds them.|
|1||Stone Shards||1½||Fling stone daggers at your foe to bleed them.|
|2||Rock Barrier||1||15||Envelop yourself in a stony barrier that improves toughness.|
|2||Hurl||Hurl the rocks from your rock barrier at your foe.|
|3||Dust Devil||15||Blind your foes with a blast of sand.|
|4||Magnetic Wave||25||Damage foes, cure three of your conditions, and reflect projectiles with a magnetic surge.|
|5||Obsidian Flesh||50||Envelop yourself in stony armor, making yourself invulnerable.|
|4||Sand Squall||¾||30||Apply protection to you and your allies, then increase the duration of all boons currently existing on you and your allies. Gain magnetic aura.|
|5||Dust Storm||¾||30||Summon a dust storm that inflicts conditions.|
|1||Rock Blade||½||Shoot three rocky blades at your foe.|
|2||Rock Spray||½||12||Spray a cone of gravel to bleed foes.|
|3||Magnetic Current||½||18||Pull yourself to your foe.|
|4||Rock Anchor||1||35||Anchor a rock to your foe, making them Sink.|
|5||Murky Water||1¼||40||Cloud the water to blind your target and nearby foes.|
- See also: Attunement#Related traits
- Stone Flesh — Gain toughness while attuned to earth.
- Earthen Blast — Damage foes and cripple them for 3 seconds when attuning to earth.
- Rock Solid — Grant stability to nearby allies when attuning to earth.
- Geomancer's Training — You recover more quickly from crippling, immobilizing, and chilling. Reduces recharge on all earth weapon skills.
- Stone Heart — You cannot be critically hit while attuned to earth.
- This skill has an instant cast time and may be cast during other actions.
- This skill can be activated while in the air.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|June 23, 2015|| Specialization update:
|August 28, 2012|| Game release:
- When attuning to earth, the character will occasionally shout out one of the following lines, depending on race and gender.
Rocks and stones will break your bones.
The earth is my weapon.
I summon the power of our lands!
I can move mountains!
Strong as stone!
I can move mountains!
I summon the power of Melandru!
The power of the land!
Rocks and mountains!
Solid like rock!
Stronger than stone!
|Sylvari|| Element of earth, hear me.
I am rock and soil!
| Supportive earth! |
I channel rock and soil!
Earth and stone conform to my will!
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.