- This article is about the warrior's elite specialization. For the equipment prefix, see Item nomenclature#Triple attribute.
When the fury burns within me, and the adrenaline runs through my veins.
— The Berserker
With Heart of Thorns, warriors can now become Berserker capable of channeling their adrenaline to enter a berserk mode. While enraged, they gain access to new primal bursts, replacing standard burst skills with new enhanced abilities. Further complementing the berserker’s new mode are rage skills, which offer new ways to gain adrenaline, ensuring that flying into a frenzy is never far away.
List of berserker skills
- See also: List of warrior skills
|Berserk||15||Gain adrenaline, an attack-speed boost, and access to primal burst skills.|
|Arc Divider||Greatsword||½||5||Deliver a circular attack to foes around you, creating a violent shock wave that damages foes. Deal more damage to foes with low health.|
|Rupturing Smash||Hammer||¾||5||Jump to the targeted location and slam your hammer down, creating a deadly chain of earthen shock waves that immobilize foes.|
|Scorched Earth||Longbow||½||5||Fire a burning shot into the ground that creates a trail of flaming destruction.|
|Gun Flame||Rifle||¾||5||Fire a fast, flaming shot that explodes on the first foe it hits, interrupting foes in the area.|
|Decapitate||Axe||¾||5||Leap at your foe with a powerful attack. Foes behind your target also take damage.|
|Skull Grinder||Mace||½||5||Unleash a powerful skull strike that dazes your target and inflicts multiple conditions.|
|Flaming Flurry||Sword||2½||5||Lash out with a flurry of strikes that destroys projectiles and shoots fireballs at foes in front of you.|
|Burning Shackles||Harpoon gun||1¾||5||Fire a fast, forceful shot that immobilizes and burns foes.|
|Wild Whirl||Spear||¾||5||Strike all foes around you, burning and pulling them in.|
|4||Blaze Breaker||½||15||Smash your torch into the ground, creating a deadly shock wave that conditions foes.|
|5||Flames of War||½||25||Cleanse conditions and become a mobile fire field that burns nearby foes. When the field expires, it explodes, damaging foes and burning them again.|
|Blood Reckoning||Rage||15||¼||20||Heal yourself, gain adrenaline, and recharge all burst skills. Heal for a percentage of your outgoing damage.|
|Outrage||Rage||15||10||Break out of stun and gain adrenaline. Gain additional adrenaline for each foe near you.|
|Shattering Blow||Rage||15||½||15||Shatter a rock to gain adrenaline and send out rock fragments that inflict bleeding on all foes in front of you. The shock wave produced by this attack reflects projectiles. Block attacks and gain boons while activating this skill.|
|Sundering Leap||Rage||15||¾||25||Leap to a location and gain adrenaline. When you land, deal damage and inflict vulnerability on all foes in the area. Gain bonus adrenaline if your attack hits.|
|Wild Blow||Rage||15||¾||30||Lash out with a critical attack that launches your target. Your target flies backward with such force that they knock back other foes in the way.|
|Head Butt||Rage||25||½||20||Stun your target. Stun yourself. Gain adrenaline if you hit.|
List of berserker traits
- See also: List of warrior traits
|Minor Adept||Primal Rage||You can equip torches and use rage skills. Gain access to berserk mode and primal bursts.|
|Major Adept||Last Blaze||When you use a rage skill, set nearby foes on fire.|
|Major Adept||Savage Instinct||Activating berserk mode breaks stuns and removes conditions.|
|Major Adept||Smash Brawler||Reduces the recharge on primal burst skills and berserk mode.|
|Minor Master||Always Angry||Gain increased damage and condition damage when you enter or exit berserk mode.|
|Major Master||Blood Reaction||A percentage of precision is given as a bonus to ferocity. This bonus is double in berserk mode.|
|Major Master||Dead or Alive||30||Taking fatal damage while in berserk mode will heal you.|
|Major Master||Heat the Soul||Reduced recharge on torch skills. Gain condition damage while wielding a torch.|
|Minor Grandmaster||Fatal Frenzy||Gain boons when activating berserk mode.|
|Major Grandmaster||Bloody Roar||Taunt enemies when you activate berserk mode. Deal increased damage while using berserk.|
|Major Grandmaster||Eternal Champion||Gain stability while in berserk mode. Gain stability and might when you break out of stun.|
|Major Grandmaster||King of Fires||15||Increase the duration of burning you apply. Gain fire aura when you critically hit an enemy. Berserker skills detonate fire aura, damaging and burning nearby foes.|
List of berserker equipment
| Begin training the warrior's berserker elite specialization.
| Completely train the warrior's berserker elite specialization.
- Practically every Berserker trait is a reference to popular fighting games:
- Primal Rage is a direct reference to Primal Rage.
- Last Blaze is a wordplay on the title of the The Last Blade series.
- Savage Instinct is a wordplay on the title of the Killer Instinct series.
- Smash Brawler is a reference to Super Smash Brothers Brawl, and the icon appears to be referencing the character Ridley from the game Metroid.
- Blood Reaction is a wordplay on the title of the Melty Blood series.
- Dead or Alive is a direct reference to the Dead or Alive series.
- Heat the Soul is a direct reference to the Bleach: Heat the Soul series.
- Fatal Frenzy is a wordplay on the title of the Fatal Fury series.
- Bloody Roar is a direct reference to the Bloody Roar series.
- Eternal Champion is a direct reference to the Eternal Champions series.
- King of Fires is wordplay on the title of the King of Fighters series.
- Always Angry, unlike other traits, does not reference any fighting game series. Instead, it is a direct reference to the battlecry of the Angry Marines (nsfw), a popular fan-made Warhammer 40k Space Marine chapter, which is most prominent for the universally hostile temperament of its members.
- Meet the Berserker: Warrior's Elite Specialization
- Points of Interest: Berserker spotlight on YouTube