Avatar of Melandru
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
— In-game description [?]
|1||Oakheart Swipe||1||Strike a nearby enemy with a massive swipe.|
|2||Cleansing Leaves||10||Shake, removing conditions from nearby allies.|
|3||Roar of the Forest||2¾||15|| Embue|
[sic]allies with protection.
|4||Summon Healing Spring||1¾||20||Slam your fist on the ground creating a healing area that heals allies.|
|5||Binding Roots||3¼||20||Entangle all nearby foes with binding roots, preventing them from moving until the roots have been destroyed.|
- While in Avatar of Melandru form, the character's base Toughness is quadrupled and base Vitality doubled. At level 80, this adds 3000 toughness and 1000 vitality. Note that the Toughness gain is not displayed in the Hero panel.
- Stability is refreshed every 3 seconds.
- Provides the effect Avatar of Melandru.
- Skill slots 6, 7, 8 and 9 will be Locked for the duration of the skill.
- This skill grants an appearance similar to that of an oakheart, only scaled down in size to approximately that of an average human character.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|March 16, 2015||
|September 09, 2014||
|November 15, 2012||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release:
- A character using this skill will proclaim "Melandru, show me the way!" out loud.
- The effect placed on the character has the same icon as Sun Spirit.