Avatar of Melandru
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
— In-game description [?]
|1||Oakheart Swipe||1||Strike a nearby enemy with a massive swipe.|
|2||Cleansing Leaves||10||Shake, removing conditions from nearby allies.|
|3||Roar of the Forest||2¾||15|| Embue|
[sic]allies with protection.
|4||Summon Healing Spring||1¾||20||Slam your fist on the ground creating a healing area that heals allies.|
|5||Binding Roots||3¼||20||Entangle all nearby foes with binding roots, preventing them from moving until the roots have been destroyed.|
- Stability is refreshed every 3 seconds.
- Provides the effect Avatar of Melandru.
- Skill slots 6, 7, 8 and 9 will be Locked for the duration of the skill.
- This skill grants an appearance similar to that of an oakheart, only scaled down in size to approximately that of an average human character.
- A character using this skill will proclaim "Melandru, show me the way!" out loud.
- The effect placed on the character has the same icon as Sun Spirit.