From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- This article is about the weapon type. For the weapon purchased from NPC armorsmiths, see Axe (weapon). For the tool used to gather crafting materials from trees, see Gathering tool#Logging axes.
 Skills by profession
The following page was generated on June 20, 01:39 UTC. You may want to request the most recent version.
|Eviscerate||Burst||10||Leap at your foe with a devastating attack. Effect increases with adrenaline level.|
|1||Chop||¼||Chop your foe.|
|Double Chop||Chop your foe twice.|
|Triple Chop||1½||Deliver three final chops to your foe.|
|2||Cyclone Axe||½||6||Spin around and attack all nearby foes.|
|3||Throw Axe||¼||10||Throw an axe that cripples foes.|
|4||Dual Strike||½||12||Strike your foe with both weapons. Gain fury with each hit.|
|5||Whirling Axe||3¼||20||Spin and attack nearby foes. You can move while spinning.|
|1||Ricochet||¼||Bounce your axe between multiple foes.|
|2||Splitblade||¾||6||Throw a spread pattern of five whirling axes that bleeds foes.|
|3||Winter's Bite||½||10||Throw an axe to chill your foe. Your pet's next attack inflicts weakness.|
|4||Path of Scars||½||15||Throw your axe so that it returns to you, striking foes each way.|
|5||Whirling Defense||5¼||25||Blocks projectiles while damaging nearby foes.|
|1||Rending Claws||¾||Slash your foe twice with ghostly claws to make them vulnerable.|
|2||Ghastly Claws||2¼||8||Summon spectral claws to slash your foe in a quick flurry of strikes, gaining life force per strike.|
|3||Unholy Feast||1||15||Damage and cripple nearby foes. Gain retaliation for each foe you strike.|
 Traits by profession
- Axe Mastery - Improve critical damage by 10% while wielding an axe in your main hand.
- Sharpened Axes - Critical hits with axes grant extra adrenaline.
- Dual Wielding - Damage is increased by 5% when wielding an axe, mace, or sword in your offhand.
- Honed Axes - Your[sic] do 10% more critical damage when wielding an axe in your main hand.
- Off-Hand Training - Offhand skills have a longer range and 20% quicker recharge.