From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Unlike the description suggests, this skill is ground targeted.
- Both the leap and the landing cause 3 stacks of vulnerability, allowing the user to apply a total of 6 stacks of vulnerability to any enemy hit by both parts of the attack.
- Like any other leap, this skill can be used to jump over gaps of terrain, making it effective for completing jumping puzzles.
- The Leap finisher effect is applied at the beginning of the leap.
- This skill will sometimes overshoot the area you selected, though movement will cause you to appear back to the location you targeted with this skill. Any skill you use before moving will take place at the overshot location, not the targeted location.
- If this skill is used with quickness, the landing effect will sometimes occur in the air instead of at the target.