Auras are a type of effect that provide an irremovable buff, causing harm to foes and/or benefiting the user in some way when attacked. Elementalists have access to auras through different weapon skills, but auras can also be granted or improved by certain combos, traits, and upgrade components.
List of auras
|Fire Shield||Enveloped in a fiery shield that burns foes, grants might each time you are struck (1-second cooldown per attacker).|
|Frost Aura||Chill foes that strike you (only once per second for each attacker); incoming damage is reduced by 10%.|
|Magnetic Aura||Reflect projectiles with magnetic energy.|
|Shocking Aura||Stun nearby attacking foes with an electric shock (only once per 2 seconds for each attacker).|
|Light Aura|| When struck, you gain 2 seconds of retaliation. (Cooldown: 1s)|
When struck, you apply 8 seconds of vulnerability.
- Zephyr's Boon — Auras grant fury and swiftness when applied.
- Elemental Shielding — Grant protection when applying an aura to yourself or an ally.
- Powerful Aura — When you apply an aura to yourself, grant that aura to all nearby allies as well.
- Arcane Resurrection — You have increased revive speed. When you revive an ally, you and the revived ally gain an aura based on your attunement.
- Elemental Bastion — Auras you apply heal allies. Apply a frost aura to yourself and nearby allies when struck while below the health threshold.
- Invigorating Torrents — Auras you apply also grant regeneration and vigor.
- Unstable Conduit — Overloading an attunement grants an aura based on the element you're attuned to when the ability is completed.
- Superior Rune of Radiance (2) - Gives 5 seconds of Swiftness when using an aura.
- Superior Rune of Radiance (4) - When you use a heal skill, you gain 4 seconds of Light Aura. (Cooldown: 20s)
- Superior Rune of Radiance (6) - Increases aura duration by 33%