Auras are a type of effect that provide an irremovable buff, causing harm to foes and/or benefiting the user in some way when attacked. Elementalists have access to auras through different weapon skills, but auras can also be granted or improved by certain combos, traits, and upgrade components.
List of auras
|Fire Shield||Enveloped in a fiery shield that burns foes, grants might each time you are struck (1-second cooldown per attacker).|
|Frost Aura||Chill foes that strike you (only once per second for each attacker); incoming damage is reduced by 10%.|
|Magnetic Aura||Reflect projectiles with magnetic energy.|
|Shocking Aura||Stun nearby attacking foes with an electric shock (only once per 2 seconds for each attacker).|
|Light Aura|| When struck, you gain 2 seconds of retaliation. (Cooldown: 1s)|
When struck, you apply 8 seconds of vulnerability.
Traits that improve auras
- Powerful Aura — Auras you gain from weapon skills are also applied to nearby allies.
- Zephyr's Boon — Auras grant fury and swiftness when applied.
- Elemental Shielding — Gain protection when applying an aura to yourself or an ally.
- Arcane Resurrection — You have increased revive speed. When you revive an ally, you and the revived ally gain an aura based on your attunement.
- Superior Rune of Radiance gives swiftness when using an aura.
- Superior Rune of Radiance increases aura durations by 33%.