- This article is about the condition. For the NPC effect, see Taunt (Ebon Knight Cariaddar).
Involuntarily attack foes.
— In-game description
condition that forces the affected target to run towards and auto-attack the source of the taunt, with all other skills disabled except stun breakers. Taunt is like Fear in that it also counts as a control effect, meaning it can be cleared by both condition removal as well as stun breaks. Taunt deals defiance bar damage at a rate of 75 per second.Taunt is a
- See also: Condition#Related skills
Utility skills that apply taunt
Traits that cause taunt
- Bloody Roar - Taunt enemies when you activate berserk mode. Deal increased damage while using berserk.
- Eye for an Eye - When disabled by a foe with stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, taunt, float, fear, launch, or sink, taunt that foe for a short duration and gain protection.
- Beastly Warden - Your pet taunts foes near them when executing a command [F2] ability.
- Mirror of Anguish - When disabled by stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, fear, taunt, or launch, you mirror the disabling effect back to its source.
|July 26, 2016||
|June 23, 2015|| Specialization update: