A spirit is an ethereal being that can be summoned by rangers through special utility skills. They provide a variety of effects, depending on the type of spirit summoned. They can be targeted and can be "killed" or otherwise removed from battle, and they will disappear if the character who summoned them moves too far away. An individual ranger can only activate one spirit of each type, but several rangers can summon the same spirit which may stack the effects.
 List of spirit skills
|Ranger||Frost Spirit||Summon a frost spirit that has a chance to grant bonus damage to nearby allies.|
|Cold Snap||Your Frost Spirit releases a freezing blast of arctic air, chilling nearby foes.|
|Spirit of Nature||Summon a spirit that heals allies. Command the spirit to revive and cure conditions on nearby allies.|
|Nature's Renewal||Command your spirit of nature to revive and cure conditions on nearby downed allies.|
|Stone Spirit||Summon a stone spirit that gives nearby allies a chance to gain protection.|
|Quicksand||Your stone spirit softens the earth around it, immobilizing and crippling foes.|
|Storm Spirit||Summon a storm spirit that grants nearby allies a chance to gain swiftness when attacking.|
|Call Lightning||Your storm spirit strikes the area with a powerful blast of electricity.|
|Sun Spirit||Summon a sun spirit that grants allies a chance to inflict burning.|
|Solar Flare||Your sun spirit releases the brilliance of the sun, blinding foes.|
- Nature's Vengeance — Activated skills of spirits are larger and trigger when the spirit is killed.
- Spirits Unbound — Spirits can move and follow you.
- Spiritual Knowledge — Spirit bonuses have a 35% better chance of providing their benefits.
- Vigorous Spirits — Spirits have twice as much health.
- Spirits that you summon will reappear to you when you have gone an unknown distance away from them.[verification requested]