A spirit is an ethereal being that can be summoned by rangers through special utility skills. They provide a variety of effects, depending on the type of spirit summoned. They can be targeted and can be "killed" or otherwise removed from battle, and they will disappear if the character who summoned them moves too far away. An individual ranger can only activate one spirit of each type, but several rangers can summon the same spirit which may stack the effects.
List of spirit skills
|Ranger||Water Spirit||Summon a water spirit that grants nearby allies a chance to heal when attacking.|
|Aqua Surge||Heal yourself and cause your water spirit to heal nearby allies.|
|Frost Spirit||Summon a frost spirit that has a chance to grant bonus damage to nearby allies.|
|Cold Snap||Your Frost Spirit releases a freezing blast of arctic air, chilling nearby foes.|
|Spirit of Nature||Summon a spirit that heals allies. Command the spirit to revive and cure conditions on nearby allies.|
|Nature's Renewal||Command your spirit of nature to revive and cure conditions on nearby downed allies.|
|Stone Spirit||Summon a stone spirit that gives nearby allies a chance to gain protection.|
|Quicksand||Your stone spirit softens the earth around it, immobilizing and crippling foes.|
|Storm Spirit||Summon a storm spirit that grants nearby allies a chance to gain swiftness when attacking.|
|Call Lightning||Your storm spirit strikes the area with a powerful blast of electricity.|
|Sun Spirit||Summon a sun spirit that grants allies a chance to inflict burning.|
|Solar Flare||Your sun spirit releases the brilliance of the sun, blinding foes.|
- Vigorous Spirits — Spirits have increased health and a greater chance to trigger their benefits.
- Spirits Unbound — Spirits can move and follow you.
- Nature's Vengeance — Activated skills of spirits are larger and trigger when the spirit is killed.
- On land, spirits resemble the oakheart. Underwater, each utility skill spirit takes the form of a dolphin, while the Spirit of Nature takes the form of a Humpback Whale.
- Spirit health at level 80 is 7,415 and 14,832 when traited with Vigorous Spirits.