From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Shoot out a spread of remote-detonated mines.
— In-game description [?]
- Shrapnel — Explosions have a chance to cripple and cause bleeding.
- Steel-Packed Powder — Explosions cause vulnerability.
- Skilled Marksman — You attack faster with a rifle or harpoon gun, and those skills have reduced recharge.
- The skill fires three mines in a spread pattern.
- The closer the mines are to the target, the more damage they will inflict. It is possible to inflict heavy damage on a single target (or closely grouped targets) at close range by manually detonating the mines before they spread out.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 22, 2017||
|May 20, 2014||
|October 29, 2013||
|May 28, 2013||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release: