From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- This article is about the class of weapon. For the specific weapon sold by NPC weaponsmiths, see Mace (weapon).
 Skills by profession
The following page was generated on December 8, 09:11 UTC. You may want to request the most recent version.
|1||True Strike||½||Smash your foe.|
|Pure Strike||½||Bash your foe.|
|Faithful Strike||1||Hit your foe with a final strike and heal nearby allies.|
|2||Symbol of Faith||Symbol||1¼||8||Smash a mystic symbol onto the ground that damages foes and regenerates allies.|
|3||Protector's Strike||3¾||15||Surround yourself and nearby allies with a shield. Damage foes that strike protected allies. Grant protection to yourself and nearby allies if you are not struck.|
|Skull Crack||Burst||10||Stun your foe with a skull crack. Effect increases with adrenaline level.|
|1||Mace Smash||½||Smash your foe.|
|Mace Bash||½||Bash your foe.|
|Pulverize||1||Thrash your foe, leaving them weakened.|
|2||Counterblow||1½||10||Block the next attack. Counter with an attack if you are in melee range. Gain adrenaline if not attacked.|
|Adrenaline Rush||Stop blocking and gain adrenaline.|
|3||Pommel Bash||15||Daze your foe with a brutal pommel bash.|
|4||Crushing Blow||¾||15||Crush your opponent's armor, leaving them vulnerable.|
|5||Tremor||½||25||Send a wave toward your foe that knocks down foes in a line.|
 Traits by profession
- Right-Hand Strength - Critical-hit chance with one-handed weapons is increased.
- Mace of Justice - Wielding a mace grants additional damage. Wielding a mace also grants healing power (based on level).
- Sundering Mace - Mace damage is increased when a foe is weakened. Reduces recharge on mace skills.
- Dual Wielding - Damage is increased when wielding an axe, mace, or sword in your off hand.