From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- This article is about the class of weapon. For the specific weapon sold by NPC weaponsmiths, see Mace (weapon).
 Skills by profession
|1||True Strike||½||Smash your foe.|
|1||Pure Strike||½||Bash your foe.|
|1||Faithful Strike||1||Hit your foe with a final strike and heal nearby allies.|
|2||Symbol of Faith||Symbol||1¼||8||Smash a mystic symbol onto the ground that damages foes and regenerates allies.|
|3||Protector's Strike||3¾||15||Surround yourself and nearby allies with a shield. Damage foes that strike protected allies. Grant protection to yourself and nearby allies if you are not struck.|
|Skull Crack||Burst||½||10||Stun your foe with a skull crack. Effect increases with adrenaline level.|
|1||Mace Smash||½||Smash your foe.|
|1||Mace Bash||½||Bash your foe.|
|1||Pulverize||1||Thrash your foe, leaving them weakened.|
|2||Counterblow||1½||10||Block the next attack. Counter with an attack if you are in melee range. Gain adrenaline if not attacked.|
|2||Adrenaline Rush||Stop blocking and gain adrenaline. Gain more adrenaline the longer you blocked.|
|3||Pommel Bash||15||Daze your foe with a brutal pommel bash.|
|4||Crushing Blow||¾||15||Crush your opponent's armor, leaving them vulnerable.|
|5||Tremor||½||25||Send a wave toward your foe that knocks down foes in a line.|
 Traits by profession
- Right-Hand Strength - Critical-hit chance with one-handed weapons is increased.
- Mace of Justice - Wielding a mace grants additional damage. Wielding a mace also grants healing power (based on level).
- Sundering Mace - Mace damage is increased when a foe is weakened. Reduces recharge on mace skills.
- Dual Wielding - Damage is increased when wielding an axe, mace, or sword in your off hand.