From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- This article is about the class of weapon. For the specific weapon sold by NPC weaponsmiths, see Mace (weapon).
Skills by profession
|1||True Strike||½||Smash your foe.|
|1||Pure Strike||½||Bash your foe.|
|1||Faithful Strike||1||Hit your foe with a final strike and heal nearby allies.|
|2||Symbol of Faith||Symbol||1¼||8||Smash a mystic symbol onto the ground that damages foes and regenerates allies.|
|3||Protector's Strike||3¾||15||Surround yourself and nearby allies with a shield. Damage foes that strike protected allies. Grant protection to yourself and nearby allies if you are not struck.|
|1||Misery Swipe||¼||Swing your mace at your foe.|
|1||Anguish Swipe||½||Sweep your mace back for a second blow.|
|1||Manifest Toxin||½||Deliver a crushing blow that sends toxic energy chaining to enemies behind each target.|
|2||Searing Fissure||¾||3||Smash your mace into the ground, causing flame to erupt from the Mists.|
|3||Echoing Eruption||¾||8||Leap at your foe and deliver a massive attack that cascades outwards. Each attack area is a blast finisher. Also applies torment.|
|Skull Crack||Burst||½||8||Stun your foe with a skull crack. Effect increases with adrenaline level.|
|1||Mace Smash||½||Smash your foe.|
|1||Mace Bash||½||Bash your foe.|
|1||Pulverize||¾||Thrash your foe, leaving them weakened.|
|2||Counterblow||10||Block the next attack. Counter with an attack if you are in melee range. Gain adrenaline if not attacked.|
|2||Adrenaline Rush||Stop blocking and gain adrenaline.|
|3||Pommel Bash||15||Daze your foe with a brutal pommel bash.|
|4||Crushing Blow||¾||15||Crush your opponent's armor, leaving them vulnerable.|
|5||Tremor||½||25||Send a wave toward your foe that knocks down foes in a line.|
- Ferocious Strikes — Gain increased ferocity while dual-wielding weapons.
- Invigorated Bulwark — Gain increased healing power for a period of time each time you block an attack while wielding a mace. Stacks up to 10 times. Mace abilities have reduced recharge.
- Right-Hand Strength — Critical hit chance with one-handed weapons is increased. Sword skills recharge faster.
- Dual Wielding — Attack speed is increased when wielding a sword, axe, or mace in your off hand.
- Sundering Mace — Mace skills cause vulnerability to foes that are dazed, knocked down, launched, or stunned. Reduces recharge on mace skills.