From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
— In-game description [?]
- Spectral Mastery — Reduces recharge on spectral skills. Spectral skills last longer and grant life force on use.
- Bitter Chill — Chilling a foe inflicts vulnerability.
- Cold Shoulder — Chill lasts longer, and chilled foes take more damage from your attacks.
- Deathly Chill — Chill deals damage over time.
- This skill fires an arcing, non-homing projectile at up to five different foes within 1200 range - inflicting chill and pulling them to the caster on contact.
- Multiple hands can affect the same target if enemies are lined up, or if the necromancer is inside of a large enemy.
- Life Force is gained for each hand that hits a target.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|May 08, 2018||
|March 27, 2018||
|August 08, 2017|| Path of Fire pre-patch:
|February 22, 2017||
|July 26, 2016||
|October 15, 2013||
|July 23, 2013||
|June 11, 2013||
|November 15, 2012||
|October 01, 2012||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release: