Call to Anguish
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Call to Anguish
— In-game description
- Demonic Defiance — Gain resistance and remove a damaging condition when you use a Legendary Demon skill.
- Abyssal Chill — When you chill a foe, you also inflict torment on them.
- Pact of Pain — Conditions you apply to foes last longer, but conditions applied to you also last longer.
- Dwarven Battle Training — Deal increased strike damage to weakened foes. Disabling a foe applies weakness. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, fear, taunt, and launch.
- Words of Censure — Blinding, immobilizing, or affecting a foe with crowd control heals nearby allies. Skills that strike many foes at the same time can heal multiple times.
- Generous Abundance — Heal allies around yourself when using a Legend skill. Heal allies around Ventari's Tablet when using a Legendary Centaur skill. Dragon Facet skills and Ventari's Will cannot activate this trait.
- Aggressive Agility — Movement skills grant resistance.
- Notoriety — Might grants you more power and less condition damage. Gain might when using a legendary stance skill.
- Ashen Demeanor — Disabling a foe cripples your enemy, which leaves them vulnerable and inspires you with Kalla's Fervor.
- When used underwater, this skill causes the character to shadowstep to the target instead of being a ground-targeted skill.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|November 29, 2022||
|October 04, 2022||
|February 28, 2022||End of Dragons release:
|March 04, 2020||
|October 01, 2019||
|July 16, 2019||
|May 16, 2017||
|February 22, 2017||
|July 26, 2016||
|October 23, 2015||Heart of Thorns release:
- This skill used to be called Unyielding Anguish which was the name of a skill that Mallyx the Unyielding used.