From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Necromancer (skill list)
- Game link
Conjure claws of darkness from the shadows to attack foes, applying a condition to them and pulling them to you. Gain life force for each struck foe.
- Damage: 524 (1.3)?
- Damage: 4 (0.01)?
- Chilled (4s): -66% Skill Recharge Rate, -66% Movement Speed
- Life Force: 10%
- Life Force: 4%
- Number of Targets: 5
- Range: 900
— In-game description
- Bitter Chill — Chilling a foe inflicts vulnerability.
- Insidious Disruption — Disabling a foe inflicts torment on them. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear.
- Target the Weak — Increases critical-hit chance for each condition on the foe. Gain condition damage based on your precision.
- Corrupter's Fervor — Inflicting a condition on a foe grants carapace. Gain pulsing protection while at or above the carapace threshold.
- Chilling Nova — Critical hits against chilled foes cause an explosion that chills adjacent foes.
- Chilling Victory — Striking a chilled foe grants might and life force. Single attacks can activate this trait more than once before recharging.
- Cold Shoulder — Chill lasts longer, and chilled foes take increased strike damage from your attacks.
- Deathly Chill — Chill deals damage over time.
- The activation time includes a long aftercast delay that can be cancelled to no detriment. The actual cast time is much shorter.
- Other weapon skills with life force gain per hit: Chilling Scythe, Death Spiral, and Necrotic Grasp.
- The maximum possible life force gain for one attack in PvE is 50% untraited, and 55% with Gluttony. The maximum possible life force gain for one attack in PvP and WvW is 20% untraited, and 22% with Gluttony.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|November 29, 2022||
|June 28, 2022||
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|October 01, 2019||
|September 17, 2019||
|April 23, 2019||
|February 22, 2017||
|October 23, 2015||Heart of Thorns release:
- This skill may appear when holding a Seneschal's Keystaff.
|The Guild Wars Wiki has an article on Grasping Darkness.|