From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Ranger (skill list)
- Profession mechanic
- Game link
Beast. Pull foes toward you and bind them briefly.
- Damage: 106 (0.4)?
- Immobilize (2s): Unable to move.
- Pull: 300
- Number of Targets: 5
- Radius: 300
- Defiance Break: 150
— In-game description
- Moment of Clarity — Gain an attack of opportunity for you and your pet on interrupting a foe. Daze and stun durations that you inflict last longer. This trait can only grant an attack of opportunity against enemies with defiance bars once per interval.
- Predator's Onslaught — You and your pet deal increased strike damage to disabled, defiant, or movement-impaired foes. Affected conditions are stun, taunt, daze, cripple, fear, immobilize, and chilled.
- Empathic Bond — Using a Beast trait[sic] removes conditions from you and your pet. Swapping pets recharges this trait.
- Poison Master — Upon using a Beast ability, your pet's next attack will inflict poison; your poison damage is increased.
- Invigorating Bond — Beast abilities heal allies around the caster.
- Go for the Eyes — Nearby foes are blinded by Beast abilities.
- Wilting Strike — Beast abilities inflict weakness on those struck. This effect will only occur once on each target struck by an ability.
- Two-Handed Training — Greatsword and spear skills deal more damage and recharge faster. Gain fury when you disable a foe.
- Beastly Warden — Beast abilities taunt nearby foes.
- Live Fast — Using a Beast ability grants you offensive boons.
- Twice as Vicious — Disabling a foe increases your damage and condition damage for a short duration.
- Oppressive Superiority — Deal increased damage to foes at a lower health percentage than you. Conditions you apply to foes at a lower health percentage than you last longer.
- Your character will occasionally shout out one of the following lines upon using this skill:
- Prepare yourself!
- Ready for this?
- All set.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 28, 2022||End of Dragons release:
|September 22, 2017||Path of Fire release: