From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description
- Power Wrench — Reduces recharge of your tool-kit skills. Reduce the recharge of your elite skill when you dodge.
- Lock On — Striking a stealthed foe triggers Invisible Analysis. Disabling a foe triggers Controlled Analysis. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear.
- System Shocker — Disabling a foe grants you barrier. Your function gyro dazes foes when cast. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear.
- This skill causes 150 Defiance bar damage.
- Becoming obstructed while channeling does not stop the pull so long as you are not obstructed when the channel ends.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|May 08, 2018||
|March 27, 2018||
|December 15, 2015||
|September 29, 2015||
|April 15, 2014||
|November 15, 2012||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: