Tome of Justice
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Tome of Justice
“Tome of Justice
— In-game description
|1||Chapter 1: Searing Spell||½||1||Tome. Fueled by tales of the desolation in Istan, incite a great swelling of heat before you.|
|2||Chapter 2: Igniting Burst||¾||1||8||Tome. Ignite the air around you in an expanding burst.|
|3||Chapter 3: Heated Rebuke||¾||1||10||Tome. Call forth a heated vortex to collapse your enemies together.|
|4||Chapter 4: Scorched Aftermath||½||1||15||Tome. Detail the suffering in fire and blood inflicted during Vabbi's occupation.|
|5||Epilogue: Ashes of the Just||¾||1||20||Tome. Recall the memory of fallen heroes, granting allies the searing blades of justice.|
- See also: Virtue#Related skills
- Protector's Strike — Protect allies from the next incoming attack against them, and lash out when attacked, granting boons to nearby allies and fully charging the passive burning effect.
- See also: Virtue#Related traits
- Fiery Wrath — Deal increased strike damage to burning foes.
- Zealous Scepter — Gain might when your Virtue skill 1 passive effect triggers; gain more might while wielding a scepter.
- Justice is Blind — Gain a light aura and blind nearby foes when you activate Virtue skill 1.
- Inner Fire — Gain fury when you strike a foe that has burning stacks over the threshold.
- Renewed Justice — Virtue skill 1 is renewed when you kill a foe.
- Wrath of Justice — Striking an enemy with the damaging effect from Virtue skill 1 casts Lesser Signet of Wrath.
- Radiant Fire — Gain Zealot's Flame when you critically hit an enemy. Burning you inflict has increased duration, and your torch skills gain reduced recharge.
- Amplified Wrath — Burning you inflict deals increased damage. Burning duration applied by the passive effect of Virtue skill 1 is increased.
- Inspired Virtue — Virtues apply boons to allies when activated. Deal increased strike damage for each boon on you.
- Virtue of Resolution — Gain resolution when you activate a Virtue. Resolution you grant has increased duration.
- Inspiring Virtue — Strike damage dealt is increased after activating a virtue.
- Power of the Virtuous — Gain condition damage based on your vitality. Virtues gain reduced recharge.
- Permeating Wrath — The passive effect of Virtue skill 1 triggers more quickly and now burns in an area.
- Purity of Word — Gain knowledge of Elonian lore, igniting a fierce drive to purge corruption and manifesting your Virtues as mystic tomes. Gain access to Mantras. Using Tome skills consumes pages. You regenerate pages every interval.
- Archivist of Whispers — Your Virtues gain additional pages.
- Swift Scholar — Equipping a Virtue grants you quickness. Every third Tome skill grants you pages. Stacks reset when exiting a tome. Quickness can only be gained once per interval
- The passive applies the Tome of Justice effect on the player character.
- When activated, this skill applies the Dormant Justice effect on the player character.
- The effect lasts for 30s, or 25.5s with Power of the Virtuous traited.
- Furthermore, the skill icon changes to the same icon as the Dormant Justice effect for the effect duration.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|May 02, 2023||
|February 14, 2023||
|December 13, 2022||
|November 29, 2022||
|December 11, 2018||
|March 27, 2018||
|November 07, 2017||
|September 22, 2017||Path of Fire release: