Tome of Justice
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Tome of Justice
— In-game description [?]
|1||Chapter 1: Searing Spell||½||Tome. Fueled by tales of the desolation in Istan, incite a great swelling of heat before you.|
|2||Chapter 2: Igniting Burst||¾||4||Tome. Ignite the air around you in an expanding burst.|
|3||Chapter 3: Heated Rebuke||¾||8||Tome. Call forth a heated vortex to collapse your enemies together.|
|4||Chapter 4: Scorched Aftermath||½||10||Tome. Detail the suffering in fire and blood inflicted during Vabbi's occupation.|
|5||Epilogue: Ashes of the Just||¾||12||Tome. Recall the memory of fallen heroes, granting allies the searing blades of justice.|
- The passive applies the Tome of Justice effect on the player character.
- See also: Virtue#Related skills
- Protector's Strike — Protect allies from the next incoming attack against them, and lash out when attacked, granting boons to nearby allies and fully charging the passive burning effect.
- See also: Virtue#Related traits
- Fiery Wrath — Deal increased damage to burning foes.
- Zealous Scepter — Gain might when your Virtue skill 1 passive effect triggers; gain more might while wielding a scepter.
- Symbolic Power — Symbols deal increased damage and charge your Virtue skill 1 passive effect twice as fast.
- Justice is Blind — Gain a light aura and blind nearby foes when you activate Virtue skill 1.
- Inner Fire — Gain fury when you strike a foe that has burning stacks over the threshold.
- Renewed Justice — Virtue skill 1 is renewed when you kill a foe.
- Wrath of Justice — Striking an enemy with the damaging effect from Virtue skill 1 casts Lesser Signet of Wrath.
- Radiant Fire — Gain Zealot's Flame when you critically hit an enemy. Burning you inflict has increased duration, and your torch skills gain reduced recharge.
- Amplified Wrath — Burning you inflict deals increased damage. Burning duration applied by the passive effect of Virtue skill 1 is increased.
- Inspired Virtue — Virtues apply boons to allies when activated.
- Virtue of Retribution — Gain retaliation when you activate a Virtue. Retaliation you grant has increased duration.
- Power of the Virtuous — Deal increased damage for each boon on you. Virtues gain reduced recharge.
- Permeating Wrath — The passive effect of Virtue skill 1 triggers more quickly and now burns in an area.
- Purity of Word — Gain knowledge of Elonian lore, igniting a fierce drive to purge corruption and manifesting your Virtues as mystic tomes. Gain access to Mantras.
- Archivist of Whispers — Your Virtues gain additional pages.
- Swift Scholar — Equipping or stowing a Virtue grants you quickness.
- Loremaster — Tome skills gain reduced recharge. Retain Virtues passives while they are on cooldown.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|December 11, 2018||
|March 27, 2018||
|November 07, 2017||
|September 22, 2017||Path of Fire release: