Slice into the Mists, creating an unstable rift. After a short duration, this rift will collapse in on itself, pulling in enemies.
(12s): 1,056 Damage, 1,526 Damage if Moving
(1s): 22 Damage, 32 Damage if Moving
- Number of Targets: 5
Duration: 1 second
- Width: 300
- Range: 900
— In-game description [?]
- The rift is a 300x900 rectangular area which will pull enemies horizontally into a straight line in front of the player, in order to group them for cone or line area of effect attacks such as Frigid Blitz, Coalescence of Ruin, Surge of the Mists or Mace skills.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 25, 2020
||Competitive content update:
- This skill no longer inflicts confusion. Increased the amount of torment applied in PvE from 2 stacks to 4 stacks.
- (Competitive split) Reduced power coefficient from 0.75 to 0.01. Adjusted base torment from 2 stacks for 12 seconds to 1 stack for 1 second.
|February 06, 2018
- The condition-damage application from this skill has been split between game modes. This skill will apply 4 stacks of confusion for 8 seconds in PvE, and 6 stacks of confusion for 3 seconds in PvP and WvW.
|December 12, 2017
- Torment has been adjusted from 3 stacks for 8 seconds to 2 stacks for 12 seconds.
|May 16, 2017
- In addition to its current effects, this skill now applies 3 stacks of confusion for 8 seconds to enemies that are currently using a skill when struck by it.
|February 22, 2017
- This skill will now more reliably hit enemies on slopes.
|October 23, 2015
||Heart of Thorns release:
- Temporal Rift has been added to the game.