Conditions are a type of effect that can be inflicted on foes using of skills and related traits. Most conditions inflict damage over time and ignore armor and other effects that reduce damage, such as protection. For effect stacking, most conditions stack in duration while bleeding and confusion stack in intensity. Conditions can be removed by condition removal. For generic condition removal, the most recently applied condition or conditions will be removed first. The condition is removed independent of the intensity, so 3 stacks and 25 stacks of bleeding are equivalent when considering condition removal.
The duration of conditions is rounded to nearest quarter second, which is reflected in the skill tooltip. The duration of conditions can be increased through Condition Duration attribute. It's important to note that conditions only inflict damage over time in one second intervals and any fractional seconds are ignored. Condition duration from runes isn't shown in the skill's tooltip, but does correctly increase duration.
 List of conditions
|Bleeding||Inflicts X damage per second. Stacks in intensity.|
|Blind||Causes the target's next hit to miss instead. Stacks in duration.|
|Burning||Inflicts X damage per second. Stacks in duration.|
|Chilled||Reduces movement speed and skill recharge by 66%. Stacks in duration.|
|Confusion||Inflicts X damage each time a foe uses skill. Stacks in intensity.|
|Crippled||Reduces movement speed by 50%. Stacks in duration.|
|Fear||Causes the target to run directly away from the caster. Stacks in duration.|
|Immobilized||Immobilizes and prevents dodge. Stacks in duration.|
|Poison||Inflicts X damage per second. Reduces outgoing heals by 33%. Stacks in duration.|
|Vulnerability||Increases damage the target takes by 1%. Stacks in intensity.|
|Weakness||Causes 50% of attacks to be glancing and reduces endurance regeneration by 50%. Stacks in duration.|
Many skills apply or remove specific conditions. To find skills related to a specific condition, refer to the page on that condition.
The following are skills related to non-specific conditions.
 Skills that apply random conditions
- Skills with special conditions that apply random conditions
 Skills that remove conditions
 From self
- Signet of Resolve; 1 every 10 seconds (passive)
- Mending; 2
- Ether Renewal; 1 per pulse (pulses 8 times over 4 seconds)
- Consume Conditions; all
- Elixir C (Elixir C) — Drink Elixir C, converting all conditions into random boons.
- Smite Condition — Cure a condition and damage nearby foes. More damage if a condition is cured.
- Signet of Stamina — Passive: Grants faster endurance regeneration.Active: Cure all conditions.
- Signet of Renewal — Passive: Cures a condition every ten seconds.Active: Your pet pulls all conditions from nearby allies to itself.
- Shadow Return — Return to your starting location and cure three conditions.
- Cleansing Fire — Cure three conditions, break out of stun, and burn foes.
- Signet of Water — Passive: Cures a condition every ten seconds.Active: Chill your foe.
- Power Cleanse (Mantra of Resolve) — Remove 2 conditions.
- Prayer to Kormir — Beseech Kormir to remove 3 conditions from you.
 From allies
- Cleansing Flame — Breathe magical flames that damage foes and cure conditions on allies.
- Ray of Judgment — Pass a ray over foes and allies. Foes are damaged and blinded. Allies gain regeneration and cure one condition.
- Cleansing Wave — Heal yourself and nearby allies, curing a condition.
- Healing Rain — Call down a healing rain on the target area, granting regeneration to allies and curing conditions once every three seconds.
- Purify — Release an orb of cleansing light that cures conditions on allies it passes through. Detonate it to burn foes and cure conditions on allies in the blast radius.
- Purifying Blast — Detonate the orb to burn foes and cure conditions on allies in the blast radius.
- Cleansing Burst (Healing Turret) — Overcharge your healing turret, supplying a burst of healing that cures two conditions.
- Drop Antidote (Med Kit) — Drop a vial of antidote that cures one condition.
- Healing Spring — Create a spring that heals you, your pet, and your allies. It also cures conditions on allies.
- Bow of Truth — Summon an arcane bow to cure conditions on you and your allies.
- Purging Flames — Create a ring of fire that burns foes and cures conditions on allies.
- "Shake It Off!" — Cure a condition on yourself and nearby allies. Also breaks stuns.
- Signet of Agility — Passive: Grants increased precision.Active: Refill endurance and cure a condition for each nearby ally.
- Null Field — Create a field of energy that rips all boons from foes, and cures all conditions on allies.
- Phantasmal Disenchanter — Sumon[sic] an illusion that removes boons from foes and cures conditions on allies.
- Purifying Ribbon (Tome of Courage) — Release a ribbon of light that bounces to nearby allies, curing one condition on each ally hit and blinding each foe hit.
- Nature's Renewal (Spirit of Nature) — Command your spirit of nature to revive and cure conditions on nearby downed allies.
- Grim Specter (Lich Form) — Send out a claw that explodes on impact, ripping boons off of foes and curing conditions on allies.
- Cleansing Leaves (Avatar of Melandru) — Shake, removing conditions from nearby allies.
- Fumigate (from Elixir Gun) — Spray a cone of elixir fumes, inflicting poison and vulnerability to foes and curing conditions on allies with every strike.
- Super Elixir (Elixir Gun) — One condition from allies in area, unlisted effect.
- Toss Elixir R (Elixir R) — Toss Elixir R, curing conditions and reviving allies.
- Blessing of Kormir (Prayer to Kormir) — Beseech Kormir to remove one condition from your allies at the target location.
- Shake It Off (Juvenile Brown Bear) — Cure a condition on yourself and all nearby allies.
 Skills that transfer conditions
- "Save Yourselves!"; all from allies to self
- Signet of Renewal; all from nearby allies to pet (active)
- Arcane Thievery; up to 3 from self to target foe
- Epidemic; all copied from target foe to nearby foes
- Plague Signet; all from allies to self (passive), all from self to target foe (active)
 Skills that transform boons into conditions
 Skills that transform conditions into boons
- Contemplation of Purity; all on self
- Elixir C; all on self
- Well of Power; multiple per pulse on allies in the area
To see the traits which relate to a specific condition, refer to the page on that condition. The following is a list of traits related to non-specific conditions.
 Traits that apply random conditions
 Traits that remove conditions
- Absolute Resolution – three conditions from self upon activating Virtue of Resolve
- Inscribed Removal – one condition from self upon activating signets
- Purity – one condition from self every 10 seconds
- Shrug It Off - one condition from allies when you have more than one condition.
- Cleaning Formula 409 – one condition from allies affected by elixirs
- Evasive Purity – two conditions (blind & poison) from self upon dodge rolling
- Shadow's Embrace – one condition every three seconds from self while in stealth
- Cleansing Water – one condition from person affected by regeneration
- Cleansing Wave – one condition from allies upon attuning to water
- Evasive Arcana – casts Cleansing Wave at the end of a dodge while attuned to water
- Cleansing Conflagration – multiple conditions from allies affected by torch skills
- Cleansing Inscriptions – one condition from self upon activating signets
- Mender's Purity – one condition from self upon healing
- Shattered Conditions – one condition from self upon activating shatter skills
- Shrouded Removal – one condition from self upon entering Death Shroud
 Traits that affect conditions on foes
- Expertise Training (increases damage of conditions from pets)
- Malicious Training (increases duration of conditions from pets)
- Trap Potency (increases duration of conditions from traps)
- Lingering Curse (increases duration of conditions from scepter skills)
 Traits that benefit from conditions on foes
- Radiant Power (increases damage)
- Exposed Weakness (increases damage)
- Target the Weak (necromancer) (increases damage)
 Traits that transfer conditions
- Empathic Bond – three conditions from self to pet every interval
- Fetid Consumption – all conditions from self to minions
 Traits that transform conditions into boons
 Traits that grant immunity to conditions
- Automated Response (upon health reaching 25%)
To find equipment related to a specific condition, refer to the page on that condition. Following is a list of equipment that affects non-specific conditions.
 Upgrade components that remove conditions
- Superior Rune of the Soldier (rank 6); 1 on allies affected by a shout.
- Superior Rune of Lyssa (rank 6); all from self on elite skill.
- Superior Sigil of Purity; 1, chance on critical hit.
 Upgrade components that transfer conditions to enemies
- Superior Sigil of Generosity; One condition transferred to one enemy, chance on critical hit.
 Upgrade components that affect conditions on others
- Superior Rune of Lyssa (rank 2); +10% condition duration.
- Rune of the Lich (rank 2, 4)
- Rune of the Nightmare (rank 2, 4)
- Rune of the Mad King (rank 2)
 Upgrade components that affect conditions on self
- Superior Rune of Hoelbrak (rank 6); -20% condition duration.
- Superior Rune of Melandru (rank 6); -15% condition duration.
 Attributes that affect conditions
- Condition Damage increases the damage done by conditions
- Condition Duration increases the duration of conditions
 Consumables that affect conditions
- Bowl of Clam Chowder - (-16% condition duration)
- Bowl of Poultry Noodle Soup - (20% chance to remove a condition upon healing)
- Bowl of Poultry Stock - (20% chance to remove a condition upon healing)
- Bowl of Savoury Spinach - (30% chance to remove a condition when using heal skill)
- Bowl of Simple Poultry Soup - (-8% condition duration)
- Cheese Pizza - (increase condition duration by 8%)
- Veggie Pizza - (increase condition duration by 16%)
- Mushroom Pizza - (increase condition duration by 24%, increase condition damage by 50)
- Rare Veggie Pizza - (increase condition duration by 40%, increase condition damage by 70)
- Spinach Salad - (-6% condition duration)