Feast of Corruption
Strike your target, gain life force, and torment your foe. For each condition on your target up to the condition threshold, get additional life force gain and inflict additional torment stacks.
- Damage: 367 (1.0)?
- 2 Torment (4s): 176 Damage, 254 Damage if Moving
- Torment per Condition (4s): 88 Damage, 127 Damage if Moving
- Life Force: 8%
Life Force per Condition: 1%
Condition Threshold: 5
- Range: 900
— In-game description [?]
For a detailed skill history, see here.
| September 29, 2015
- Now grants 8% life-force gain on hit, plus 1% per additional condition on the target.
- Now applies 2 stacks of torment for 4 seconds on hit, plus 1 additional stack per condition on the target.
- No longer deals bonus damage per condition.
- Bonuses cap at 5 conditions.
| June 25, 2013
- Increased the life force gain from 2/condition to 3/condition.
| August 28, 2012
|| Game release:
- Feast of Corruption has been added to the game.