— In-game description [?]
- The Purging Flames effect pulses 5 times at 1 second intervals.
- Burning is applied when casting.
- Condition removal is applied when casting on allies and the guardian.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
| August 25, 2015
- Updated the underwater version of this skill to be self-targeted instead of ground targeted.
| June 23, 2015
|| Specialization update:
- This skill now applies 3 stacks of burning for 5 seconds.
- Consecrated Ground is now baseline. Consecration skills use ground targeting.
| September 09, 2014
- Added a Number of Targets: 5 skill fact.
| November 26, 2013
- Updated the skill fact to show the correct condition duration reduction (33%).
| October 29, 2013
- Updated the skill fact to indicate the correct condition duration reduction.
| October 15, 2013
- Base functionality has been reworked.
- This skill now removes three conditions from allies in an area effect around the guardian while burning enemies (enemies that enter or exit the flames are still burned).
- This skill now reduces the condition duration for allies who remain in the consecration areas.
| August 28, 2012
|| Game release:
- Purging Flames has been added to the game.